Part 2

Reader,s POV

Reader,s POV.

As I got home with two bittys I put them down and went to do research on bittys.(i hate research >:( )  I was done doing research on bittys and i have to do more shopping because they need a lot of attention so i will go to the store tomorrow. I made sure that the bittys are asleep so i can go to bed and be ready for tomorrow so i went to sleep. I woke up and I see the bittys right at my face and I just look at them. They just sat there waiting for a reaction from me so I just stared at them and said,'' Can you move please so I can get up.''  They get off of me and I got up and the small bitty said,'' Why aren't you scared of us?'' I looked at them confused and said,'' Why aren't I scared of you guys well i'm not scared of you two I actually find you guys so cute.'' The bitty gave me the WTF faces I was laughing in the inside my mind. Then I asked there names. The small one said that his name is creepy.  The tall one said that his name is scream. I of coarse told them my name. Then i got ready to go shop some more creepy and scream looked at me like what is she doing. then just when I was about to go out the door scream cling on my leg for dear life. Then I said,'' scream whats wrong ?'' scream just keeped saying don't leave me don't leave me! Then I picked up scream and said,'' okay scream I won't leave you .'' Then I looked at creepy and said,'' Creepy do you want to come to?'' creepy just shook his head yes so I took him with me to the store. As I was in the store other people  were just staring at me weirdly with my bittys and I just glare at them back because I give no fucks about them so I got the bittys stuff and food for them. When I got home with the bittys I help the bittys get settle in my home. When I was done I went to go on my computer and do my work . 

Creepy's POV.

As I see (y/n) on the computer I was thinking why is she not scared of us and why is she willing to take care of us why just why????

* hey i hop you guys enjoyed the story but i won't be updating any time soon because of school yes school is a bitch to me so i will try to update just thought to let you know *