Chap4- problems & answers

Michai in the MM☝🏾️
Jaylyn POV:
While I was walking to take the bus to get to the store, I decided to call my best friend Kaylah. We been insepretable since the first day in pre-k. It's like OMG.
Me: HAYYY bestfriend!!!!
Kaylah: hayyyyyyyyyyyy I fucking miss you bitch
Jaylyn: I know bitch I'm finally at freedom yassss
Kaylah: yasssssssss Ikr anyway where you going
Jaylyn: I'm going to da supermarket to buy groceries I don't like it buhhhhh at least I'm free from themmmm
Kaylah: Ight girl I'll talk to yah later love you see ya soon byeee
Jaylyn: Byeeeee babessss love yuh tooooo
Then we hung up.
After the 5 minute bus ride, I finally got to the supermarket I picked up what my mom needed and walked out. I could feel the group of boys stares to my body, I'm thick and got curves in the right places. Their stares cut into my ass like a knife. When I was walking I decided to get my nails done because I wanted to treat myself. After I was done with my nails I did my eyebrows and my facial check up. I did my toes by myself so this is what the whole thing looked like in the end:

 I did my toes by myself so this is what the whole thing looked like in the end:

I walked out, went to the bus stop, and catched the bus to get home

Chris POV:
As soon as I reached the trap house, I went inside and all you saw was scared motherfuckuhs. Y'all could tell that everybody been listening cause everybody was looking for someone to stand next to. Y'all people think that will save yuh. NO NIGGA. "Ight, who was the one to steal this money from us?" I looked around, and everybody looked at me like I was a maniac. "Ima ask y'all one more fucking time, WHO STOLE THE FUCKING MONEY???" Michai was first to talk. "The person is a man, he's a big time thug but don't rule the streets like you, he working to it. The address is 1347 Allison ave. He got security, so we gotta stay low." "Ight, y'all don't no dam time. Get y'all all black on get y'all armor, get y'all guns and shit, AND GO!!!!!!" I said. "Y'all better be back here by 9 tonight, or one of y'all gonna be dead meat. Don't worry bout me, Ima stay here so I see if y'all home or nah." And with that, they were gone.

Jaylyn POV:
The bus ride was smooth and relaxing. When I got home, my mom and James were standing at the door. That's when I actually looked at my time. 4:45. Shit! "Where were you?"my mom said. "I was out to buy the stuff and then I got my nails and everything done just to treat myself." "You don't need no fucking treat, you need a beating" then she walked away. James gave me a stink eye, and I rolled my eyes. As soon as he heard the shower go on, he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall." You know, I don't like little girls with a bad attitude or who likes to roll they eyes. So Ima teach you a lesson." He started pulling down my pants and my underwear. He pushed me to the ground and took my shoes and flinged it across the room. He took off my shirt and my bra. Then he pulled down his pants and his boxers. I knew exactly where this was going. "Nooooo, im a virgin" I cried." Stop lying bitch, I know you been fucking with some boy and he took it from you. I couldn't control the tears now. He forced my legs open, and I tried to close them. He slapped me. "Lay down and enjoy this shit" he said. That's when he forcefully went inside of me. I tried to scream but I didn't come out. "Fuck I'm about to cum" He pulled out and left me there. I ran upstairs and cried harder. That's when I caught myself. I started packing everything that me and my sister had into a bag:my phone my shoes her shoes my  clothes her clothes my laptop. I put on back my clothes grabbed her, made sure no one was in the hallway or downstairs, and locking door, quietly went out.