Chap 5

Michai in the MM☝🏾️
Chris POV:
I was outside smoking a blunt, and then I saw this fine ass girl walking. She had a little girl beside her too, but she looking homeless. I decide to walk to her and say hi. "Hey ma" I said. She looked up at me and shit she looked like she was drowning in tears. I got up and walked over to her, she started to back away. "It's okay I won't hurt you." She came back. "Whats wrong ma?" She didn't say anything. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" She nodded her head no. I felt so bad for her, so I took her hand, put her and her sister in my car and drove off toward my house.

Jaylyn POV:
While I was walking with my sister besides me, this sexy ass boy looked at me and said hey ma. He was light skinned, tall like 6 something, and.... OMGGGG!!!!! I can't even explain what he looks like, he soooooo goddam fine. Then he started talking. "Hey ma" he said. I didn't answer. I'm not going to go through what I did again, and I don't even know him so I kept walking. But he didn't give up. He started walking towards me, and I started to back away "It's okay I won't hurt you" he said. I guess he saw my dried up tears. So I walked back to him. "What's wrong ma?" I didn't say anything. "Do you have anywhere to stay?" I was on the verge of tears with that statement. I nodded my head no. I was embarrassed, I guess he felt bad for me. Then he took my hand, put me and my sister in his car, and drove off. I guess to his house.