Chapter 2

Physics class ended a couple hours ago which meant couple hours of being ignored by Greg, CML (chiz my life), now it's lunch time and the twins and I are in the line waiting on our food

"So you guys wanna hangout tonight"

"Yea I'm down" the said in unison, no matter how many times I hear that its always creepy.

"Cool" I said calmly as we walked to our seats.

As soon as we arrived my cool and calm exterior melted because Greg just happened to be walking by and stopped at our table for his daily flirt sesh with diana, everyday its like a knife through my heart and he just keeps twisting it ever so slightly each time, yea it's sad but it's the truth, the sad, sad truth.

"Hello my beautiful, dark haired Adonis" said Greg as he sat down How are you on this fine morning"

"Well" diana began " I was doing great until you came here, now I just wanna puke, how are you?"

"Ouch babe, ouch"he said dramatically "hey Samantha, pass the salt" ouch Greg, ouch.

"Umm, it's Santana" I said as I handed him the salt.

"Yea OK, don't really care, your not important to me" if only he knew how much it hurt me.

"Don't be rude to my friend you buttcheek" Diana said slapping him over the head.

"Hey don't listen to him, flutter, your amazing" Deonte whispered

"Yea okay I'm gonna go" I said getting up

"What? lunch just started?"

"I'm not hungry anymore" I said throwing away my food" I'll be at 'The Place' if anyone needs me" 'the place' is a secret spot on the school compound the three of us found and we've been going their since the 6th grade.

"OK I'll come with you"

"Thanks" I said appreciatively "hey we're gonna head out to the place"

"OK see you later" she said turning back to her conversation with Greg, they get along pretty well as long as he's not flirting that is.

*The Place*

"So you wanna talk about it?" Tae asked me carefully while stretching out his arms for a hug.

"Yea" I said as I went to his arms "it hurts so much, I mean we've been in all the same classes since KINDERGARTEN and and he doesn't even know my name!!! Am I that awful of a person that he doesn't even know I exist???!!"

"Stop saying that flutter your an amazing, beautiful, smart and talented girl and if Greg can't see that, that's his loss, okay?"

"Yea I guess your right" I said sniffling "but I really love him, could you please talk to him for me please, you guys seem to be really close"

He relented for a while but then he agreed

"Sure thing flutter, now let's get you cleaned up for class"

"Okay, thanks for being here for me"

"No problem"

*******************************************
A/N

Thoughts?

Any questions for the characters comment and they'll answer.

Like, Vote and Follow

Thanks