Chapter 3

After my cry session I went to my classes which as usual was a drawl then school was dismissed and the twins drove me home, and I know what you thinking, what 17 year old can't drive, I can drive but we just choose to carpool seeing as we live right next door to each other.

"So what you guys gonna do now" Duonte asked

"Well I'm gonna do homework while tana over here stalks lover boy's snaps" dina said dramatically

"I already did my homework and its not stalking it's viewing beautiful shirtless snaps repeatedly" OK now that I say it out loud it does so creepy, but so what, let me live my life you live yours.

"Yeah so not stalking"

"Oh shut up will you" I said to Duonte "What do you have planned for this evening anyway?"

"Well unlike you lazy brats I have a job my shift at The Sweet Tooth ends at 6:30 which reminds me I gotta go later Diana, bye flutter"

Then he got out the car and went to get ready, while Diana came over to my house to chillax while doping some homework.

"Get the chips"

"Got 'em"

"The spicy ones?"

"Yes, Tana" she said as she stared at the bag in disgust "I don't know how the chiz you eat these and don't suffer from internal bleeding"

"Hmm what ever hurry up"

*Upstairs*

"Hey what did you get for number 16"

"Uhh 45%"

"OK then, Tana can i get some of your chips"

"Yeah sure"

"OK, tana what's wrong"

"What do you mean?" I questioned diana

"The last time you gave away food you were diagnosed with pox the next day"

"Oh umm just a bit confused by this caption" i said still staring "Come here"

And that she did

"What could be so shocking for you to...." She began trailing off as she saw it.
"No. Chizzing. Way.... How dare he?! And on my story!!! Why that little....."

"Exactly"

"I can't believe the little weasle...."

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

A\N
Ha im evil i know

Want to know whats soooo important that even santana is giving up food??
You gotta wait and find out.

Love you cupcakes☺💗💗