Introduction

I was feeling really tired today. I woke up at 9:00 am to help my mom cleaning the house. My grandma picked me up at 12:50 pm so we could have lunch together, we went to them mall to eat and ended up shopping for some shirts I really liked. After all that we went to Dinah, Ally and Vero's house, we were going to have a sleepover at my grandma's house.
My name is Camila and my best friend is Vero, she is plain amazing. She always makes me laugh and when I'm feeling down she pulls me back into the reall world by just sending me a text. Some months ago I was really depressed and almost tried to kill myself, I talked to Vero and she help me realize that I was going to waste my life for some messed up shit. She was so much more than just my best friend, she was more than my sister, she was my person. I couldn't live without her.
The four of us went out at night after my grandmother fell asleep. There was a kebab house on the corner of the street. Ally and Dinah stepped in the take over and I grabbed Vero's arm so we could talk.
- Listen, Vero. I need to talk to you.
- What is it Camila? Are you ok?
- I don't know, I just have been feeling some kind of tension between us lately.
- It's nothing Mila, really.
- It has to be something to make you so worked up.
- I just... I wasn't going to tell you but I suppose I should just get over with it. I am in love with you Camila.
- W- What?
- You heard me, I'm fucking in love with my best friend, with you.
- You sure Vero?
- Yes, I'm fucking sure. If I wasn't I wouldn't have told you that!
- Alright, Alright. Jesus V. , what do you want me to do? What can I say?
- Nothing, I'm just tired of hiding what I feel.
She turned over and went inside the Kebab place. I was frozen for long 5 minutes without knowing what to do next. My best friend, my sister, my person, my world just admitted to have romantic feelings for me. This was so messed up because I couldn't talk to the one person that always has the solution for my problems.