Revelations

Dinah and Ally fell asleep after watching two movies, leaving me and Vero in an uncomfortable silence.
- Well, we only have two beds and this two are already asleep. Tell you what, I will put them in bed and you keep watching whatever you want until you get tired. Good night girls. - My grandmother told us and left the room before we both could say something.
  - So, we never spoke about what you told me later. - I started.
  - We don't have to, if you don't want to speak about it.
  - I want to talk about it because I feel we need to.
  - Fine... what do you want to say?
  -I just wanted to figure out why? why you like me?
  - Well, you are smart and kind, you're beautifull and full of life. You're cute and everything about you is special. You are different from the rest.
  - Thank you, that's beautifull. But, I mean... My condition, how can you like me when I'm such a freak?
  - You are not a freak Camila! You are gorgeus in every way. Don't be ashamed to be who you are.
  - You really mean that?
  - With every fiber of my being.
  - Later when you told me, I was so admired about it that I didn't realized what you have told me. But now I do, I don't know why you chose me but you did and I couldn't be happier about it. Vero...
  - Camila? Are you saying what I...
  - Let me finish please. Vero, I have had feelings for you since forever and you are truly the only person I trust. You know how hard it is for me to trust someone, with my condition and the bullying I just shut people out. But not you. I trust you and I feel something for you, something real that I can't explain. - I opened my heart for her and told her everything I have been feeling for years.
  - So, you like me to?
  - I do. I do like you Vero. - I lean in and kissed her lips. I could feel the soft smile that rose from her lips. I broke the kiss.
  - I have wanted to do this for a long time. - She told me eyeing me with heart eyes.
  - Me too. So, lets go get some sleep?
  - You mean... Sleep in the same bed?
  - If you don't want to I can sleep in the couch...
  - No! I mean, you don't have to.
  - Ok then...
  We headed to our room for the weekend and got dressed. We were both flustered from anticipation. You see, I was born differentially from other girls. I was born with a penis. I was bullied my all life because of this and I didn't trust people. Vero was always the one that knew about my male part and she didn't seem to mind. Sometimes I would catch her eyeing me but I never gave much attention about it. Until now.