Chapter 8

Lauren's POV
  So I did something a little crazy... I booked a trip for me and Camila... I thought it would make our relationship stronger and maybe some time alone would do the trick. It has been 4 months since we started our relationship and it's been stressful. I met Dinah and Ally in about 2 months in our relationship but Camila hasn't met Normani and doesn't even know about Lucy...
I'm afraid of telling her about it because of our history together. We fell in love when we were kids and the complexity of our love story makes it hard for people to understand why we broke up in the first place. Everytime I talk about it with someone they get really weird like I have met the One and then let them escape. The thing is that me and Lucy didn't work out because of the situation in which we were together. We were kids. Me and Camila fit. I don't know how Camila is going to react to my past seeing as I was the only one she has been with and after what happened with her first love.
  This little holiday will give me the opportunity to talk to Camila about it all. I'm tired of hiding. She has the right to know me. I've talked to Normani, my best friend and she advised me to book something in Portugal. I hope Camila finds it a good idea. And maybe I could even get a little naughty with her...

-----------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for being away for so long... Tbh, I read a lot of fanfiction so I'm always on wattpad but I have been trying to find inspiration and the patience to write...
I'm trying to write more. Not only this story but the other camren one that I have. Thank you so much for the patience you are having with me :) you guys are awsomeeeee xD
Also.... Top Camila or top Lauren for the next smut? ;) I already know what It will be but I'm curious to what you want.