Chp. 14 :)

Oh look 20 questions hah daz funny.

Q: Do you like oreos?

A: I EAT OREOS ALL DAY

Q: If you could find out what the fox was saying, would you?

A: indeed I would! Bit, actually, I have herd the fox ACTUALLY says "yip yip".

Q: If you could give any advice to some of your fans on writing tips, what would it be?

A: update regularly and always keep your story original. It will help you get very far ;)

Q: If you could switch lives with someone on wattpad or that you know in real life, who would it be?

A: well, I am very interested in meeting ShadowLykos some day ;)

Q: If you could be invisible for one day, where would you go and what would you do?

A: SUPER NINJA SUPER HERO SNOW GURL

Q: What would you do for a klondike bar? #PP4ever

A: whats a Klondike?

Q: If you could live in the world of a book that you've read, what book and why? What about a movie?

A: any minecraft book or island of the blue dolphins. I may reply again if I think of something else, but I cant put my finger on it. Also, as for the movie, Jurassic Park or being the kid version of survivorman.

Q: Whats your favorite thing on Minecraft? (That does not involve snow)

A: Killing monsters with friends and finding diamonds. Oh, favorite THING. Um... Not squids?

Q: is this a question?

A: this is an answer.

Q: If I teleported to you right now, what would you do?

A: Give u a BIG hug

Q: Have you gone on rice bowl? You just answer vocabulary questions, and hungry people get rice to eat!

A: I like tacos.

Q: if seto accidentally dialed your number and you picked up what would you do?

A: Id say "Yo, bro, WAS UP?" And explode on inside

Q: Darklight! Not Dark Light, or Dark, or Light, or DarkLight!

Darklight! *goes to rage at google*

A: ha hah u said google

Q: what is your fave story on my old account (it got deleted)

A: where you the same user? I don't think I ever read one

Q: What would you do if seto found your house and said that he read your story's and that he loves you and kissed you? Do you like waffles?--- Do you like pancakes?--- Do you like French toast?--- What bacon do you like better? Thick of thin? Would it be ok if I could put you in one of my story's? It will be called 'Snow and Darkness'.

A: I would be planning a wedding.

I love maple syrup.

I love buddar

I love dipping french toast

Thick, chewy, and not brittle. :D

ID LOVE TO BE IN A STORY :D:D

Q: Goes with my last comment with the waffles, if you know the song then you will get 999999999999999999999(10000000 years later)99999999999999999999999 points!

A: I sorry i doz know song )X -999999999999999999999(10000000 years later)99999999999999999999999