Sequel?

Hello loves! The 1975 has become huge now and i am still deeply in love with them. Honestly i didnt expect this story to blow up like this so first off i wanna say a massive thanks to everyone who supported this from start to end!

Your comments, votes and the fact that you guys took time to read this means so much to me! i didnt even realize the characters i made were drake and josh until most of you guys pointed it out like wtf!! hah! And even if the comments werent all good i still wanna thank those who left not-so-nice comments cause you still took time to read my "crap" muah!

anyway, i feel like i didnt really do the song that much justice tho (omfg if matty or george or basically anyone from the 1975 actually came across this fanfic i would cry) so in the hopes of making up for my past not-so-great writing skills aka cringy concept of this story (according to some comments lol) i wanna make more the 1975 based stories aaaand I NEED YOUR HELP! Here are a few questions i need your opinion on and answering in the comments would really help me a ton!

Should i keep writing with this format?

Should i write stories with the actual the 1975 members?

Should i still base the stories off of the songs?

Oooorr should i write a prequel to girls ft. Josh and becca? (There were hints to who becca is in a chapter haha!)

Any more suggestions?

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH AND PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO MESSAGE ME OR TALK TO ME IN GENERAL! i would love to find friends who share the same love for the 1975 as i do! (And you can talk to me about anything! Doesnt even have to be the 1975 related!)

all the love! -S