one.

// 17 and a half years old
Worrying about my brother finding out
Where's the fun in doing what you're told?

I said, "No!"
"Oh give it a rest, I could persuade you" //

12 a.m.

After a bottle of Vodka, a bottle of Jack, tons of Red cups and some pretty deafening music, Lacey and I decided to get some fresh air, away from our truth-or-dare playing group of friends.

“Sad girls smoke a lot.” she declares with a grin as she lights up her 6th stick of the last hour, despite her being 17 and a half years old. She takes a long gasp from the pink stick and puffs out circles of smoke, a trick she’s been practicing to perfection.

“Hand me that lighter.” I tell her, she smiles and gives it to me.

“What’s up with girls and pink?” I remark about her pink lighter, not those typical pink ones but neon pink ones.

“Shut up I just like pink.”

I light my own stick up and take long puffs from it, allowing the bitter taste to stay a little longer.

She grins at me as I hand her back the lighter, showing off a smirk myself.

She stands from her cross-legged position and stands in front of me, leaning in.

No, wait. Josh might-” having second thoughts, worrying about my brother finding out.

Oh give it a rest, I could persuade you. Josh and I are over, He broke up with me remember?” She smiles coming closer, dropping her cigarette.

“I can’t. What are you-” before I could finish, she shows me the back of her lighter.

Where's the fun in doing what you're told?” she smirks, before closing the gap between us.