chapter 3- New problems

It is Saturday at last. The week was hectic since their company was taken over by large fish .Everything is becoming new. Old is just vanishing. Office was being painted new. One place there were measures taken for new uniform. Some are happy and some are sad.

Jennet and Nina walked to office and perplexed with new changes.

A lot of new faces are present in office. And many are ordering old employees. Which agitated the old employees. Some are shouting and yelling. Some are thrown out by tall men.

All together it was a mess.

A troublesome mess.

"what is happening" Nina asked looking around weirdly.

They were confused by surroundings. Their old pals are gone and replaced with new.

"Nina, Jen come" Jeff dragged them from there.

When they are in safe distance Jeff started.

"As you know well Our Company is over taken by a big fish last week. These are the people of new management. And new management has new policies. People above 55 are forceful take retirement or thrown out. And all old employees are needed to sign new contract with new company to become its employees. Here is the contract" Jeff handed her a document.

" It sounds fine. Nothing is complex" Jennet said read it carefully.

" But Jobs are changed .I heard I was being transferred to new department. And we will receive confirmation next Monday. The day we will start as employees of new company."

Both girls knew why Jeff is worried. His worry is about them.

Nobody knows how new management works. And it is worrisome.

" where is Jack" Jennet asked worriedly.

" Here comes your hero" Nina said pointing a nervous Jack who is walking towards them.

" What is it baby" Jennet asked him softly. Her hug had made him relax.

"Mr. Tyson called me at his office." Jack said building more eagerness in his friends.

They looked at him for more answer. All faces were filled with anxiety.

"He said since he is retiring I should be new manager. So that old employees under new management get a assurance that someone from their side is on power. I will be also attending Mr. Tyson's trip to Dubai."

" That is a good news Jack. You are getting a promotion" Jennet said hugging him happily.

" Promotion means new responsibility. And we won't have much time together." Jack complained.

" Promotion also means more money Jack. We getting married soon. So this is an opportunity to make our future secure. So say yes. And I knew you will excellent in your job."

Jack was silent for moment and hugged tightly jennet.

"This why I love you and you always push me forward".

"If you are love drama is over let's get back to work we have many people to impress." Jeff reminded them mockingly.

" And tonight, I need party since it is weekend." Nina pleaded.

All looked at her. Particularly Jeff.

"We need a break before submitting ourselves to devil" She said with innocent eyes.

As you wish my queen "Jeff said with his hands up

" OK," Jack too agreed at last.