Chapter 4

Zander ^

POV Fern

I watched before my eyes as Anna rose from her seat to come face to face with Petunia. Anna was tiny but she sure had some guts.

" I thought you let that go already I mean it happened 3 months ago and since you haven't noticed its not only Troye who doesn't want you not even your own father stayed in your life" Petunia spat.

She had done it now speaking about Troye was another thing but her father oh no. I waited for Annas reaction I thought she would run to the bathroom or something but boy was I wrong.

It happened almost in slow motion her fist connected with Petunias face leaving her on the ground clutching her nose.

"You little bitch you broke my nose" Petunia shrieked.

The whole cafeteria went silent and soon enough I saw an angry Mr Miller approaching us. We're in trouble now I thought to myself. All of a sudden Zander appeared and grabbed Anna's hand staring at me and shouted "RUN!!"

We all sprinted towards the door leaving Petunia crying and an angry Mr Miller calling out our names.

"My sandwich"Heather cried

"I'll buy you another one" Zander said smiling at me.

Soon enough we were all cramped up in Zanders Ford, with me and him at the front and Lilac Heather and Jasmine at the back.

"Anna you got some guts your so tiny but you managed to get a girl like Petunia crying on the floor" Zander said.

We all laughed it was true though.

"She pisses me off every time usually I leave her but today she took it too far by mentioning my dad" Anna said from the back seat.

I looked back to see Lilac with a cloth trying to wipe the blood off Anna's hand I smiled to myself knowing how much Anna liked Lilac.

"You have a beautiful smile love" I turned to see Zander smiling at me.

At this point I had forgotten about him seeing me half naked. He had helped me get out of trouble.

"Thanks you know for what you did back there" I said rubbing my palms up and down my pants.

"Anything for you flower" he replied making me blush.

"Where are we going?" I finally managed to ask.

" Since the sun is out I thought maybe we'd go to my dads boat"

"Sounds like a plan" Jasmine said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We reached the bay and climbed into the boat.

"This is beautiful" I said looking out into the blue ocean. The view was beautiful.

Someone touched my hand I looked to see Zander. He was not wearing a T shirt and looked incredibley hot from his broad shoulders to his large arms. Not to mention his gorgeous packs.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? No!" I said my face heating up.

All he did was chuckle "want to go for a swim?

" I don't have a swimsuit"

" just remove your shirt" he replied

" No I just met you. You honestly think I'd undress for you and let you fuck me in your father's boat? The audacity... Oh" I finally kept quiet realizing he mean't I should swim in my shorts and bra. Embarrassment over took me and I turned even more red.

"Your cute when you go red"he said smirking at me.

Ignoring his remark I took off my shirt and my shoes and jumped into the water. It was freezing but I liked it I realized I hadn't tied my hair as I was about to he jumped in splashing me with water.

"Dude you could've have waited till tied my hair" I said realizing that my scrunchy sank into the water.

"I'm sorry let me help you find it"he said before diving into the water.

I waited and waited but he didn't come back up I got worried and started calling out his name.

"Zander? Zander!" I cried.

Out of the blue strong hands grabbed my waist pulling me down into the water. It sent shock throughout my body I came face to face with Zander. He put his other hand on the side of my face and the other on my waist.He leaned in and kissed me I panicked and went back to the surface.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He asked me worry in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, I couldn't breathe we were under water" I said giggling.

I then leaned in and our lips collided sending a feeling of pleasure through out my body his lips were warm on mine and I put my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I gave it to him and his tongue swirled inside my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won. His hands started roaming up and down my body. He took his hands up my legs onto my bum and squeezed on it soon his hands were rubbing on my breasts and I couldn't help but grind my hips on his member.

I pushed him back remembering I had to fetch Trevor from school and swam back up.

"I have to go fetch my brother from school its getting late" I said getting out of the water

"Sure let's head back to the boat" he followed me.