Chapter 28

Alex ↑

POV Alex

I could hear that Anna was back home and she was showering. I decided to wait a few minutes before I could go and hang out with her.

The minute I heard the shower go silent I waited five more minutes.

After those five minutes I dropped my phone on my bed and went to her room.

I opened the door and walked in on her with her towel on.

"Isn't that towel a little to short love?", I asked her looking at the length of the towel that was around her body.

"I didn't think a certain idiot would get in without knocking", she said.

I got in and closed her door behind me.

"So uhm, how are you?", I asked.

"I'm good heiy, but Acacia poured paint all over my car, I can even show you pictures of what she wrote on it", Anna said standing up to go grab her phone.

I just sat on her bed and began to admire how gorgeous she looked in her short white towel.

Her legs were toned and light and her breasts made such an attractive cleavage. If she were mine I'd be the luckiest guy on the planet.

As she bent down to unplug her charger from the wall socket, her calf muscles and her back thigh muscles just contracted making her legs even more toned.

The view was hot and it turned me on, but I had to control it or else I'd freak her out.

So caught up in the moment of looking at how sexy she was, I didn't realise she was still talking about her car.

"Alex, are you listening to me?", she said to me waking me up from fantasising about her.

"Yeah, yeah I'm listening", I said to her as I stood up and walked towards her.

"Check this out", she said to me showing me the screen of her phone and there was a picture of her painted car.

I looked down at her screen, but her cleavage came in the way.

"Acacia is so awful", I said to her, being unable to get my eyes off her breasts.

"I know right", she replied back.

"Hey, uhm Anna ",  I said to her with a soft voice and swallowing my saliva.

"Yeah?", she replied back smiling at her screen and replying to her text messages.

I moved closer to her and she could sense the warmth of my body.

She looked up at me and I looked into her eyes.

"Remember that time we snuck into the neighbors house and stole their cat?" I said to her remembering the fun times.

"Yes I do, that cat was so cute though" she said smiling and placing her hands on her cheeks.

"Not cute enough, you decided to dye the poor thing purple" I said remembering how stupid we were.

"hey, Chad looked better that way!" She said reffering to the cat.

"We were crazy kids" I said sitting on her bed.

"Yes we were, I really missed you" she said sitting next to me.

"I missed you too, I'm sorry I didn't visit for so long"

"Its fine cause you here now"

It got awkward quiet quickly, I leaned in hoping for a kiss.

"Okay get out I need to dress" she said pushing me. I got to the living room and sat on the couch.

The image of her in her towel couldn't get out of my mind. It lead me to brushing my hair with my fingers and breathing in heavily.

After an hour, I decided to go to sleep since it was getting late. I got into my room and took of my clothing till I was in nothing but my boxers. I layed on my bed and tried to close my eyes.

My door suddenly opened revealing a puffy eyed Anna. I could tell she had been crying.

"Anna what's wrong" I said approaching her.

"I..I can't sleep" she stuttered out.

"Can I sleep here tonight" she continued.

"Yes love, you can" I said to her.

She crawled into the bed and put her tiny body next to mine. She looked so fragile right now, I could tell she was hurting I just didn't know why.

"Won't you tell me what's wrong?" I asked her.

"No, Alex please not now"

"Can you hold me?" She asked me.

I put my arms around her tiny waist breathing in her scent. Her breathing became heavy indicating that she had fallen asleep. I spent the rest of the night holding her like my life depended on it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
POV Anna.

I woke up with a heavy arm around my waist, another inside my shirt on my tummy.

I opened my eyes and my face met with Alex's face. He looked so peaceful with his eyes closed. I was used to him putting his hand on my tummy while I was asleep, he used to do it when we were kids.

Realizing I had to go to school I tried getting away from him. His grip around my waist tightened, making him press his lips into my neck.

"Alex" I said poking his cheek.

"Mmh"

"I need to go to school" I whispered.

"Go" he said, his eyes closed.

"I'm gonna need you to let go"

"Oh" he said finally opening his eyes."I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was holding on so tight" he said loosening his grip.

I got out of bed and smiled at him. I showered and dressed and made my way to Fern's house.