Prologue

A/N
Author: Masky4Life321
Editor: Eyeless_JACK_forever

This book is the product of two authors, their usernames are listed above.

Key: Y/N = Your Name

F/C= Favourite Colour

YT/N = YouTube Name

H/C= Hair Colour

E/C = Eye Colour

S/T = Skin Tone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's it for today's video. Don't forget to smack that like button and SLAY the subscribe button." Once the video ended, a E/C eyed girl with soft H/C hair sighed, standing up to stretch her limbs.

"All in a days work." she muttered to herself. She glanced at the clock noticing that it was only 5pm.

"Time for editing..." Y/N cracked her neck and placed her hands on the keyboard.

After a hour long session of editing, she was finally finished.

Y/N then posted the video on her channel.

*Scenery Change*

BEN was browsing YouTube looking for something of interest, when he came across a video of a perculiar girl.

He clicked on the video and and rested his head on the palm of his right hand.

"YT/N, huh?" He whispered to himself.

"Yo, BEN! Watch'a doin'?" A young man with a smile carved into his face, appeared out of no where and drapped his arm over BEN'S shoulder, grinning as he saw the Elf's face grow irratated.

"What do you want, Jeff?" Jeff's grin grew wider as he glanced at BEN'S screen.

"YT/N?" Jeff rose an eyebrow.

"Who the hell is she?" He asked as he stood up straight.

"Well, I was about to find out until you came, but since you're so curious, I'll let you stay and watch her videos with me." BEN replied, peeling off Jeff's arm from his shoulders.

Not too long after another man walked into the room. BEN groaned, wasn't he allowed to have privacy? Apparently not because two more people entered the room.

"What *tick* are y-you wat-ching?" The ticking man asked, the other two strangers nodded as if asking BEN the same question.

"We're watching YT/N, now shut up Toby." Toby kept quiet with the occasional ticks and twitches as they watched the young girl through Elf's laptop.

The other two people, were named Dark Link and Lost Silver. Both of which haunting completely different games but surprisingly got along with eachother.

I couldn't say the same for Dark Link and BEN.

The two despised eachother and so they were instructed to clear away from eachother's paths, by someone of high authority in the house hold.

Not like they were going to listen.

After a couple of minutes, the video was finally over and the group of Creepypasta were left in silence.

How did they not come across her earlier, she acted just like them. Crazy, weird, and psychotic.

BEN shut his laptop and turned around to the others.

"Now can you please leave?" He asked with annoyance lacing his voice.

Once they left, BEN sighed and flopped onto his bed and drifted of into a sleep with the H/C haired girl on his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but it's the prologue, I didn't write much because there isn't much to write about.

Please vote for this book and follow if you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye guys 👋!