Chapter 1

A/N
Author: Masky4Life321
Editor: Eyeless_JACK_forever

This book is the product of two authors, their usernames are listed above.

Key: Y/N = Your Name

F/C= Favourite Colour

YT/N = YouTube Name

H/C= Hair Colour

E/C = Eye Colour

S/T = Skin Tone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys! So today, I'm going to be starting a series called, 'Reading YouTube Comments.' Yes, I know, how original. But it's seemed interesting and I wanted to try it out. Oh, and as you may have noticed, I'm on live." Y/N smiled cheerfully at the recording camera.

"Okay, first up. Hey, why don't you kill yourself you ugly bitch?! Okay first off, that was rude," she pouted.

"Secondly, I already know I'm ugly, and finally I won't kill myself, because I want to do more in my life."

* Scenery change *

"I won't kill myself, because I want to do more in my life." BEN stared at his screen in awe as he watched the E/C eyed girl.

How could someone be so positive? It was admirable that she could keep a happy facade even when someone told her to kill herself.

He thought to himself, maybe he could ask a question?

BEN hesitantly typed in a question and clicked on the blue arrow to send it.

"Oh, here's a question from BEN_Drowned, ah, a fellow Creepypasta fan,are we?" YT/N winked.

No way, no f*cking way!

YT/N was answering his question!

"Jeff, get your ass over here!" BEN yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What?!" Jeff exclaimed looking slightly panicked.

"YT/N is gonna answer my question!" He almost squealed.

Jeff immediately faced towards BEN'S laptop.

"Why are you so pretty? Aww, thank you." YT/N smiled gently.

The boys blushed a bright red, BEN looked away bashfully, while Jeff just glared at him  in jealousy.

"What? Is wittle Jeffy jewous?" BEN mocked Jeff in an obnoxious baby voice while still blushing.

Jeff glared and him and huffed.

*Scenery Change*

Once Y/N finished her video, a gentle smile graced her lips as she remembered the comment from before.

Why are you so pretty?

To be honest, Y/N didn't actually think she was pretty.

She used see herself as someone average, but after a rough time in her life, Y/N changed the way she saw herself.

She thought that she was ugly.
And no one was going to change her opinion...

Well, maybe a waffle loving idiot, or a cheesecake addict, or a person who wears a hoody 24/7, or a person who's short and is a Link-look-alike, or a kidney loving cannibal, or a-....you know what?

I should probably shut up, I'm spoiling the story.

....

Y/N sat on her chair with her legs crossed, wondering what she should do for the next couple of hours.

Suddenly, she turned her head to the her laptop, almost getting a whiplash.

Creepypasta.....

Y/N leaped from her chair and landed on her bed in the most awkward position you could imagine.

She was surprised that she didn't brake any bones because of the way her body was twisted.

Y/N sat up and placed her laptop on her lap and began typing away.

No more than a minute later, she was on the site.

http://www.creepypasta.com/

"This is going to be fun" she thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it for this weeks update!
Hope you enjoyed it.