~Ch.1Whats with The act?~

It was a normal day for Fairy Tail in Mangnolia like always and also That the fact that fairy tail is home from the accident from the island and the guild haul was being as usual with natsu and gray
Fighting each other and Eraz eating her strawberry cheesecake and natsu accidentally fall the strawberry cheesecake was eraz eating and she was now mad  at both of them and the others as well was just there doing their own thing and place and we have our main character here Lucy was just watching the two with eraz. "Jeez poor them" lucy said while stew dropping at the three
And she think about her memories with her nakamas and there are still same as always and think about she finally found her true happiness having nakamas and bmeing a part of Fairy Tail she fell so warm from the inside and she always what a beautiful family and she continued to drink her strawberry milkshake and some white hair girl was staring and it was lisanna and Lucy noticed it and she also look at with a face of confusion and suddenly lisanna glare at her and she have a confusing and mix with fear at same time and thinking What with her today and she giving a death stare?Have I done something wrong? I hope not and why she isn't smiling anymore? I miss the happy old lisanna Man I kinda worry now lucy think and she just ignore it and guess it later and continue drinking her milkshake after that eraz went to go on a job and she did and gray also get a job by himself and while Lucy just there and natsu and happy was talking to natsu and Wendy (thats how you sell it right?)and Carla her xseed went to another job and lisanna went to her dorm(they have dorms right?)and when suddenly at the guild haul there was strange smell around the guild and while that lisanna just came in crying out from her drom and the others look at and Lucy said "What happened" and lisanna said"Oh you were the one who hurt me while a ago"
Lucy's POV:
What? I think of what had she said and  and the others was starting at me like as they were judging me of what had lisanna said and feeling like guilty and having fears around me and I said"There's no way I have done anything to you" while I have a worried and confusing face at the same time and then they..start walking away from me and not looking at me like they ignore
Me and Iwas really worried what just happened and just ignored it and I go back to the bar where was drinking my milkshake and Mirajane look worried "hey Mira are you okay?"a look of worried "Oh lucy I am fine don't worry about me I am more worry about you and ...lisanna.
Said Mira. Huh? Why she's quite all the sudden? I think of worry and Mira puts a happier smile to make me not worry about her and said"Oh Lucy I am fine but if others just stop talking to you does not me too I can talk to anyon"Mira said with a smile on her face "Wow l always glad to see her smile  just like the old days"hm um hey Mari I going to go home for now cause it's really kinda awkward being around here" I said hm?Oh okay then sure thing" said Mari I said"good bye Mari-chan"bye Lucy-chan. And with that I walk home and have plue (That's the selling right?)walk with me "hey plue I been thinking what if they start to ignore me or not make me their nakama what if those thing happened *sign*I don't even know what to  do in that" and plue just nod and I said"You know what your right plue I should not been thinking about it now well then how about we go eat in our home now"I said with a smile of. Determination (Yea undertale)
With that we go home and I open the door and
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait for it
.
.
.
Cliffhanger yay! But um anyway that was really a long ch and this is just the begin
So I write this like about 7 PM and now it's  11PM now so that's the end and let me know if you like the story😌
I do not own Fairy Tail  ~Hiro Mashima ~ does