PART 25

Nandini was first one to wake up...She hears music n finally she comes out of her sleepy self....

"Yeh subah subah kon sing kar raha hai...!!" Thinks Nandini ..

Music becomes louder making Nandini restless....her heart was becoming heavier with it ..she steps out of her bed without caring about freshening up.....

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein

"Manik....." Blurts out Nandini lowly as she recognised d voice...But she couldn't figure out where he was...As the way d voice spread, the source couldn't be found...

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh meri ye sahe
Main adhooraa jee rahaa hoon
Har dam ye keh rahaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai...

--MUSIC--

She ran like a maniac round d house, opening each door but getting disappointed....Tears flowing through her eyes depicting d pain that d song was inflicting on her....She could sense Manik's pain...The pain he had went through all his life....The pain when she wasn't there when he needed her...The pain of loneliness.........

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein

Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh meri ye sahe
Main adhooraa jee rahaa hoon
Har dam ye keh rahaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai...

Finally Nandini sees a servant going up, she ran to him and asked about Manik...he informed her that he is in the Jam room at 2nd floor...

--MUSIC--

Nandini runs up and sees others also standing there...Everyone sensed her presence and turned to her...Nandini slowly moved towards d jam room and froze at her place seeing Manik's condition....

His messy hair covered with dirt...His clothes torn...Tears flowing through his eyes lightly cleaning his dirt stained cheeks...The bandage covering his wound smeared with blood...Nandini's heart cried and she slumped on the floor...Navya moved forward to hold her but Cabir stopped her and signalled her to let them be....

Manik felt the presence of Nandini and he opened his eyes slowly...and tears held flowed...He looked up at her...His eyes depicting the pain he went through....

Andheron se tha mera rishta bada
Tune hi ujaalon se waakif kiya
Ab lauta main hoon in andheron mein phir
To paaya hai khud ko begaana yahaan

He meant every word....His life before her was dark....He was afraid of darkness...His life colorless...No one cared for him...He tortured others to feel peaceful but still he had no peace in life...
Then she came in his life and shined like a star spreading light,love and happiness filling his empty heart with love and care making it beat in her tunes which was dead all his life...Her every action, her touch and her talks provided him peace and solace..

Then all of a sudden everything changed...He was back into that darkness but no one was there to pull him back..he is all lonely now....

Tanhaayi bhi mujhse khafaa ho gayi
Banjaaron ne bhi thukra diya