PART 39

The Day Of Press Conference:

Nandini lazily gets up n sits on bed...

"So finally the day is here...i didn't knew this day would come so soon...It was only yesterday that everything got right..And today everything will be over" she says to herself..

"Kya Over hoga Nandini..??"

Nandini looks up n sees Chachi standing there with Coffee...

"Chachi Aap?"

"Can't i even come to meet u??" and walks up to her n handing her the coffee sits beside her..

"No Chachi... There's nothing of that sort... (Pause)..I am sorry Chachi..!!" says Nandini teary eyed...

Chachi wipes away her tears and says,"Nandu it's okay...I am not angry with u anymore..Haan uss din mujhe thorha bura laga but now i am okay...I realised u both still love each other...I saw Manik is still guilty for a mistake he isn't responsible..And the way u protected him that day shows that u guys r still in love..."

"But usse kuch nahi badlne waala...We r not meant to be..And aaj sab khatm ho jayega...!!"

"Nandini kuch nahi hoga...."

"Chachi Prateek hates me..!!"

"What??"

"Yes Chachi..He thinks that it was because of me that Manik went into depression & suffered from its symptoms....If that day i would have supported him toh jo aaj circumstances hain woh nahi hote..!!" Nandini says in a low tone..

"Par fir ab tak why is he so calm..??" Chachi asks cluelessly

"Usse yeh nahi pata hai ki mein wahi Nandini hoon..!!He thinks that nandini is someone else...And i am scared ki aaj usse pata chal gaya toh kya hoga..He so hates me that he can do anything..!!" she shivers remembering his words when they had a small talk on terrace after the party(part 30)..

"Nandini think positive...!! kuch nahi hoga...!!" Chachí says

"Yup Nandu Chachi is right...I will make sure ki reporters won't ask anything of that stuff..!!I directed the lrganisers that there should be no personal questions" Cabir who was listening to their conversation assures her..

Nandini hmmms and excuses them to freshen up as only 2 hours were left for the conference...

Nandini came out of the washroom n stood in front of mirror and observed herself...

She was wearing Sleeveless Short Lace Blue Dress pairing bit with silver accessories & Stilettos and open hair with slight waviness at the end..

(NANDINI'S OUTFIT👇)

Two hands snaked around her waist startling her making her jump at the spot