Plans

"You're an idiot," I say laughing whilst jabbing him in the stomach.
"What? What's wrong with a man wanted enough kids to make a football team?" Reece defends himself.
"I pity the woman you'll marry," I snort.
"Don't pity yourself, darling," he smirks.

I raise my eyebrows but inside me, I get a warm, glowing feeling that shoots through me and I break out into a smile. Reece puts his arm around my waist and pulls me in, I snuggle into his toned body and I let go of me fears and my ghost. Softly I place a soft but passionate kiss on his lips. Immediately his lips move against mine and I feel like my body is engulfed with flames. The fireworks ignite and suddenly everything is right.

"You're beautiful," he tells me.
"What do you want to do with your life?" I ask.
"I want to travel the world with you. We'd go to Rome, Spain, Turkey, Greece, France, New York, Los Angeles and maybe even Vegas," he grins.
"After we graduate senior year, we can go together," I suggest.
"Yes, I want to take you to Paris first and who knows I might propose at the top of the Eifel Tower," he says.

We sit for hours, planning our whole future together in the space of a single day. Little that I know all those plans we had would erupt and shatter like shards of a mirror.

----------------------------------------☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry for the late updates. Hope you enjoy this happy chapter.

Vote and comment
-Amina