~Nine~

Warning: Swearing

'This is too weird,' You think 'I still want to know what Misa means by Life Notebook and Death Notebook.'

L went on about how he shouldn't believe Light but with slight delay in his voice making it evident-if you listen carefully.  "We can't let you out yet." Spoke Ryuzaki."Damn! Why is this happening?" Light yelled in his cell. "What the hell is going on?
This isn't like Light at all. He's contradicting himself. It doesn't make any sense to me." Aizawa says.
"Well we can't release him now that the murders have stopped.
It doesn't matter what he says," Matsuda argues. "I mean, even I know that much."
"Anyway, I don't care what anyone says.
As far as I'm concerned we have all the proof we need.
Light Yagami is Kira, and that's the end of it." Aizawa adds. It's been obvious for awhile now that everyone just wants the case to be done and over with; we've all had some sleepless nights due to the Kira case and you wouldn't even involved with the police if it wasn't for it. You wouldn't have been strangled almost to death if it wasn't for Kira.

A phone starts ringing and Matsuda picks it up him while L and Light went back and forth in an endless argument. Matsuda started murmuring into his phone and when he ended the call he looked panic stricken. "Matsuda, what's wrong?" You ask having a bad feeling. "Two weeks of criminals...dead." He says sounding exactly as he looks. "So Kira's back," You sum up "Let's go tell the chief!" Matsuda says sounded excited. While the agent is telling the chief L sends me this look as if saying 'Don't let him tell,' but tell who? "Now let's go tell Light," Matsuda says. Oh.

This time L tries to stop him but he ends up fallingon the floor his chair sending him to the ground. Matsuda clicks on the mikebut before he can say anything you already cleared the distance and push himaway. As luck would have it the cop tripped over another chair and grabbed yousending you down on the floor with him, your temple hitting the hard wood while Matsuda just falls onto his back.

You feel your eyesight go black and your numbing for what felt like eternity and then actually felt something, you felt the back of your head being laid down on something soft. Opening your eyes you feel your senses went back to normal but your head is sill tingling. Looking around the first thing that you see is Ls' black eyes staring into your (E/C). "Hi," You breath out not understanding why you aren't mad. "So you're ok," Ryuzaki says his own voice sounding breathy.

"Did I stop him?" You ask your voice the same as before. "Yes, you did." He assured making you feel a little too happy. "Good to know," You say seeing a few black spots going across your vision "Now tell me L, why did I just make myself black out?" You ask trying to lift yourself up. The black dots started merging together to become a cloud and L gently pushed your head back down on his lap. He doesn't give you an answer and just tells you that everyone had left hours ago. "So what happened?" You ask instead.

"After you hit the ground and Matsuda hit his back people started yelling...

"What the hell was that?" Aizawa had said sounding panicked. "Wha-why'd you do that Rika? Hey Rika? She isn't moving," Matsuda kept pushing your shoulder and when I looked at your face your eyelids were closed so we decided that you had passed out. A few of them thought that you had blacked out though so we decided to call it either/or."You shouldn't have done that," I had said. "Yeah she shouldn't-" "-I meant that you shouldn't have done that Matsuda; Rika merely did what I had asked her to." I explained. "You can all leave now, I'll take care of her." I had said. And you know the rest," Ryuzaki finished lazily. "You didn't tell me what happened between when they left and I woke up." You point out having a small smile spread across your face.

"Not a lot did happen. I just waited for you to wake up." He explains. Having a small smirk on your face you get up again and this time you got back up on your feet but you still felt woozy. Faking a cough L looks up at you "Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit." You say letting sass into your voice.

"You look dizzy; do you need help?" He asked. "I'm fine on my own," You reply noticing that he ignored the insult. "I thought that you were allergic to bullshit?"Guess not. Letting L pull you by the arm over to your room you keep wondering why you aren't mad. Pulling you into your room he pushes you onto the bed and sits next to you. "What is it?" You ask.

"Stop getting yourself in danger," He states bluntly completely catching you off guard. Sitting in silent shock he continues, "I know that for a few times I've asked you to do these things but they get you unnessicarilly in danger."

"Oh and look at you," You retort getting the spunk back "You look for trouble with the people around you, that's going to bite you one day." 

"Your personality is weird, (F/N)."

"Your face is weird,"

"Your hair is weird,"

"Your skin is weird,"

"Your makeup is weird,"

"I don't even wear makeup,"

"Don't deny it; acceptance is the first step,"

"You're such a sass." L points out being replied with an 'I know'. "Anyways go to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." He says dismissively leaving the room having the lights off.

So you do.