*Nineteen*

*BY THE WAY this chapter is a little bit ahead in the future so some things have changed*

"Ah!" You yelled, tripping in the hallway, holding your hands out to block the blow of your impending doom. But frosty hands caught you before you fell, laughing all the while.

"It's not funny!" You whined, punching G's shoulder lightly.

"It was funny, wasn't it, doll?" He said, pulling you closer to him and grinning. You stuck your tongue out and he laughed.

"JESUS CHRIST SANS!" Someone shouted, and you turned to see Sans running around laughing, Cyndle on his shoulders. "YOUR A MANIAC." Cyndle shouted, as Sans jumped up and down, bouncing her.

You couldn't help the giggles that escaped past your lips and G smiled, always loving hearing that adorable giggle.

It had been 5 months,
5 months with G, 5 months of convincing Sans to ask out Cyndle, 5 months nightmare free.

You were happy.

You were convinced nothing could go wrong.

You and Cyndle had become good friends, so good that you knew things about her even Sans didn't.

You didn't notice you had spaced out until you heard G snapping, trying to get your attention.

"You alive, doll?" He said, wrapping his arms around you.

You had been spacing out a lot lately, sometimes dropping what you were doing to stare off into space. You weren't sure why, but it was affecting your daily life.

It had been 5 months, which also meant it was getting closer to Christmas as the days went by.

You had cried at the first snowfall, running out into the front yard at 3 am just to watch the snowflakes.

G had thought you were crazy, but when he saw the joy on your face all his concerns slipped away and he stood out in the snow with you until the snowflakes had stopped and a thin white haze covered the ground.

That was the first night G had said I love you, whispering it into the frosty night, you barely caught it and whispered it back, promising your love in the snow.

Due to your expertise, the house had been decorated in Christmas lights of all sorts, mistletoes, and of course..

The grand Christmas tree.

You and Papyrus had stayed up until late hours in the night decorating that tree, Sans and G falling asleep before you could finish, leaving it up to you and Papy to finish the job.

You had never seen Papy so excited, he shared your love for Christmas, both of you baking Christmas treats or singing Christmas songs whenever you had the chance.

You had a soft smile on your face, reliving the memories when Cyndle excitedly grabbed your shoulders and turned your view to the window, yelling out, "Look! It's snowing again!"

You smiled as the snowflakes fluttered down the window, coating the ground in white.

"It's nice, isn't it?" G asked, wrapping his arms around your waist tighter and fiddling with the hem of your shirt.

"What is?" You asked, your heart rate picking up naturally around him.

"Just....being here." He answered, giving you a small smile.

You returned the smile and grabbed onto his hands around your waist, the coldness of his bones mixing with the heat of your skin, creating a cozy feeling.

"Yeah." You said.

"It is."