New Author! (Hi!)

Hi guys!

First thing's first, I'm not BoltsAndBones. Nope. BaB has stepped back from Snowglobes.

My name is Mugelbbub28 or Bub for short, and I will be writing the rest of this story as chosen by the author themself.

I'm super excited - and also nervous - to start writing the next chapter. I have prior knowledge of how the desired ending will go and am working to figure out a plot that will flow well in between the previous chapter and said ending.

If you remember me, I've been around Snowglobes for a minute (back when it was called Mad World oh wow).

You guys know Cyndle? (Well I'd be a little concerned if you didn't pfft-) She's actually my original character! ^_^ Of course this is BaB's interpretation of her as I didn't give her much to go off of. But she took what I gave her and portrayed her beautifully.

Another thing. My style of writing and theirs are quite different, and I apologize. You'll understand what I mean when chapter 36 rolls out. I truly hope you'll still enjoy the story all the same.

I'm rambling.

This is a common occurrence, haha, sorry.

MORAL OF THE POST: I'm the new author. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Next chapter will be out soon!

See ya chumps!

~ Bub =)