Graduation Invite

I was with my family as I sat for pictures. I was graduating in two weeks.

We was a bit behind on getting the pictures done and sending out the invitations. After we finished. I went out with Milo and some church friends. We was talking about my party that I'm throwing.

We was getting things for the party.

We was having  the party at the church.

I was so ready to get graduation over with. To much planning. And Milo and I are still planning our wedding. Just so much we had to do.

I hated getting my pictures taken. I never thought of myself as beautiful or pretty.. To me I seem quite average.

But I sucked it up and had them done.

___

A week later, I was sitting at the table with my family when my mom came in happily.

"You're pictures and invitations are here!" She said. My dad took the box and opened them.

"Wow Hails they look great!" He said. I got a pen and started working on putting the addresses on the invitations.

"Are you going to invite Enzo?" Dad asked. I froze. I was still uncomfortable with him. I could always find him looking at me. It was very uncomfortable to me.

"You should. I'm sure it'll make him happy." Dad said. I gave him a smile and nodded. And I wrote down Enzo's address.

___

The next day on the way to work, I stopped next door. I make it up to the front door. I took a deep breath and rang the door bell.

I sighed when no one answered. I knocked on the door.

"Mr. Enzo!?" I called. Nothing. I huffed and started back to my car. "Hailey?" I turned around and my whole face turned red. Hey was shirtless.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I was in the back with headphones on." He said. I nodded still looking away. "Um. It's fine. My dad wanted me to bring this to you." I said as I held the envelope out for him.

He took it and I felt his fingers brush mine.

I nodded and walked away.  I got into the vehicle and drove off.

______

Enzo's POV

I watched as my beautiful angle drove off. I walked inside and opened the letter.

"'You are invited to The graduation celebration for Hailey Dallas Morgan.'" I beamed at it. She PERSONALLY gave me this invitation.

I couldn't wipe the shit eating grin off my face.

Thank you my love