Anonymous Journal~Bella<3

Hey. I really don’t know how to start this. So you can just call me Bella because I like that name. I really do like to talk to myself a lot. I guess you can say I have lots of friends. I just don’t like to hang out with them all the time.

Today is Thanksgiving and I got to see my little cousin that I haven’t seen in seven months. He has grown up so much. He now knows how to make animal noises and how to count to ten. Being around him really makes me think about me having kids. Yeah of course I will want some one day. When I find the love of my life that wants to have kids. But then I think how bad the world is now. 

How will I handle my child when they have a nightmare? When they fall would I am there to catch them? If they ever get heartbreak how do I pick up the pieces? Well I have time to think. I mean I don’t even have a boyfriend. I’m sure am in love with some that is too blind to see me. So for that my love life sucks.

OH! I got to perform in my guitar class with my good friend. We both sang and played the song “Curl up and Die” By Relient K 

People said that his voice and mine were beautiful together. He does have a nice voice and can play very well. Don’t forget good looking. Hahaha yeah…It was all very fun, and we are going to perform again next week.  Yay me?

"Yeah I'll curl up with you yeah my baby, yeah my darlin'

Until I die with you..." - Relient K Curl up and Die

___Rock on__

~Bella