New @ Westlake

Starting his junior year at his new school , Ryuko was nervous about how the school year and how it was gonna go for him , but he didnt know that he was about to be discovered later in the year. As soon as Ryuko entered the doors , he was shaking with fear, for he did not know anyone. He was suddenly greeted by a girl named Mioki sarutobi, a kind soul with a nice personality. After Ryuko introduced himself , mioki  introduced herself as the kind soul that she is . It was almost time for first period , can you give me directions to mr.mikisuki's journalism class said ryuko , Mioki instantly said yes with a sweet voice , right this way.
Mioki spotted a friend named luna em , and gave her a surprised hug and laughter. Luna em kindly introduces herself . " oh crap , class starts in 5 mins " said ryuko. Mioki leads ryuko to his class and then says " well, this is your stop, have fun in there". Ryuko smiled and said thanks but something caught his heart by surprise.

He saw a boy that he liked( boy crushing) . it was love at first sight . After Mr.Mikisuki's class ended he sought out Mioki to tell her the good news about the boy that he likes . 

Even though, he just met mioki  they became instant best friends or (bff's) for short . 

two weeks past , and ryuko finally summoned the courage to go talk to the guy that he likes, "hi, my name is ryuko , nice too meet you" said ryuko. then the guy he likes introduces himself and his name was senketsu tobirama, a fellow student and a senior. so ryuko ran towards mioki and tells her that he talked to his crush today. And mioki says " wow, it seems like the two of you really hit it off . And ryuko looking bashful while blushing says " er, thanks".