NEVER EVER EVER!!!!

Hermione POV

I quickly walked downstairs and as I did I quickly stopped there was Lavender and Harry kissing my heart broke I ran out Harry must have saw and quickly ran after me screaming " HERMIONE PLEASE!!!" I ran outside and quickly hid I ran into Hogsmeade and ran into Cho Chang my best friend I sat down on a rock she say next to me " what's troubling you Hermione?" she asked I started crying " Harry and Lavender...kissing." I said while sobbing she was furious her knuckles were tight and white then she stopped " come on I'll buy you some butterbeer ." she said taking me to the Three Broomsticks we sat and got our butterbeer I took a sip we started talking till Cedric walked in " hey Cho babe come on we have to go." he said to Cho we said hi and bye she left I was alone and Harry walked I started crying again he sat next to me " Hermione me and Lavender are dating why did that break your heart I thought we were friends ?" he asked I stared at him " Harry I fell in LOVE WITH YOU YET YOU DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!!!" I screamed at him " you know what I will NEVER EVER EVER love again!" I yelled before leaving I saw Lavender smiling at me " you ok?" She asked sweetly I punch her " fuck you!" I say punching her again she stumbles back i keep on punching her till she was unconscious I buried her some where in the forest in the snow and made sure she would not live yes I'm that crazy to make sure Harry was mine ONLY MINE!!!