▶Jeno

Requested by: Huyanyan ^^

(June's POV)
[♡]
"June-ah I have an important appointment, watch over your brother, arraseo? Don't worry..I called your Aunt Jinsoo to tell Jeno that he'll accompany you with Jisung. Take care Honey~ be back at 8" Eomma kissed my forehead as she left.

I sat on the couch watching Jisung, my little brother, playing with his toys. I was getting nervous since Jeno...My best friend will be here in a moment. I had a crush on him since we were little.

As I heard the door bell, my heart raced. I rushed through the door hoping that it's him.

As I opened the door, there I saw the face that made my heart skipped a beat, I stared at him for a moment until Jisung greeted him.

"Jeno hyung!!!" Jisung greeted at him as he hugged Jeno.

"Annyeong Jisung-ah. Yo June~" he smiled at me.

"Hi Jeno" I smiled at him too.

"Come in"

He got inside the house. On the other hand Jisung rushed towards the living to proceed playing with his toys.

We sat on the couch leaving a few inches between us. We started talking about some school stuffs until Jisung wants to play with us.

"Noona~ Hyung~ let's playyyy"

"Alright Jisung." We both said.

"So what do you want to play?" I asked my brother.

"Hmm...How about Noona will be my Mommy and Jeno hyung will be my Daddy." My cheeks started to heat up on what Jisung said. I nodded at him then I glanced at Jeno.

"Sure Jisung." Uh oh...I'm doomed.

Jeno started to play with Jisung, while I was sitting there awkwardly.

"Mommy~ Mommy. Come play with us" Jisung offered. I nodded then Joined them. Aishhh this kid.

After several hours of playing. All of us started to get hungry.

"Noona, Hyung~ Jisung is hungryy." Jisung whined. Jeno chuckled as he carries Jisung to the dining room.

I sighed knowing that I'm going to cook. I'm terrible at cooking.

"Need some help?" Jeno asked.

I nodded at him. He started to help me making the dinner. I accidentally stained his face with the sauce....

"Aigoo...Sorry...Hehe"

He pouted at me as he began to take revenge at me...We started to have a little food fight. We laughed at each others faces because of the stains on our clothes and on our faces. The kitchen was a mess...And with that...Eomma will be mad at me. I was about to get the mop to clean the mess on the floor but I slipped. I was expecting that I'll fall on the hard floor but...I wasn't...Jeno catched me...

I was staring at his handsome face for a few sec til' I came back to my senses...I was blushing like a tomato despite what happened..

He noticed my red cheeks...Jeno chuckled then He kissed my cheek. My eyes widened...

"I love you June." He confessed.

My heart started to beat fast. I didn't know that he feel the same too.

"Finally. I love you too." I smiled brightly at him. His eyes were wide as an Owl. I chuckled at his reaction.

After that...He gave me a quick kiss on the lips. That made my heart beat like crazy.

"Aigooooo." My mom was already here. Oh no...

"I saw what you guys did there" eomma chuckled. "My Daughter is already in love~~ Jeno is approved Honey." She gave me a smile. I hugged her tightly.

"Thanks eomma." I thanked her..Jeno thanked at my mom too.

"Noona~~ Hyunggg~ Where's my dinner!!!" Jisung whined. We both laughed at Jisung's cuteness.

"Tsk tsk. Jeno, June...Clean the kitchen...I'll be the one who's going to cook" my mom ordered.

"Nae~!" We both said. I giggled on what happened today...Now that my best friend who is my crush...is my boyfriend now... ><

────────END────────

Huyanyan I'm very sorry if this is lame or not as you expected ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ. I will do my best on the next requests. Mianhaeee eonniiee

Hi Guys ;-; I'm sorry if it's lame... sorry for the wrong grammars and other mistakes.I'm going to try my best to write stories for all of ya :---)) i luv ya all ♡♡♡.

~Tofu ♡