▶Jaemin

(Y/N's POV)

[♡]

"Yah. Wake up. Hey nerd wake up."

I was awaken up by that annoying voice calling me over and over.

"Aish! What do you want?! Can't you see I'm sleeping!" I said irritatingly to my bully. Jaemin.

"Hey nerd, it's not my fault if you lack of sleep. Now get up and answer my assignment for tomorrow. Also, clean up the classroom. I need to go home early, make sure those answers are correct on my assignment." He ordered as he walked away from my sight after that.

He's not only my bully. I'm also his servant. Doing things to him like assignment, chores, school things and other stuffs. If I won't do these stuffs for him...My mom will be fired from her work and my scholarship will be removed. Yeah, his family is wealthy and powerful. His father owns the most prestigious company on South Korea and His mother is the President of this school. He'll make my mom fire her from her work and on the other hand...he'll remove my scholarship if i won't follow his orders. All of this happened just because of I accidentally spilled my drink on his uniform...

I sighed as I started to clean the classroom...As I finished tidying up the classroom i headed home...but bad luck for me it started raining...I hate rains...It makes me sick even just a single drop of it on my head. Also I HAVE NO UMBRELLA...damn. I hate you NA JAEMIN!!!

I groaned as the rain poured harder, I have no choice, I need to go home my mom will be home soon, she'll get worried If I'm not at home yet.

I took my backpack off then I used it as a sheild on my head to protect It from the rain. I ran towards my house.

"Finally, I'm home" I opened the front door...I saw my mom already cooking our dinner..I have no dad...He died due to a car crash when he was heading home...That's why I don't want my mom to get worried. She immediately hugged me.

"Aigoo...Sweetie...Where were you? And why did you came home late? And you're also soaking wet. You'll get sick Y/N-ah.." My mom said worriedly.

"I'm fine eomm---Achoo!" I sneezed. Great. Now I'm sick. Thanks to you Jaemin.

"Aigoo go take a shower sweetie then eat your dinner, I'm going to make a soup for you." I nodded at her as I went upstairs to take a shower.

As I finished taking a shower I went down to eat dinner...

I feel hot...My body temperature is rising...Great, and now I have a fever...Aishhh

After I finished eating my dinner with eomma...She gave me my medicine. After that I proceed to my bedroom.

Before I'll sleep...I answered My assignment and Jaemin's assignment. After answering these I layed on my bed then drifted to sleep.

(Jaemin's POV)

I started to get worried because Y/N is not answering my calls nor my messages. Aish...Why am I even worried. She always answers my calls and messages even at 4 am.

It's already 7:15 am..And she's not yet answering my phone calls. That nerd. I just want to remind her my assignment and her task for today.

"Eomma. I'll go to school now...bye"

"Already? Are you an early bird now, Sweetie? Aigoo...Okay...Take care~" Eomma said.

"Ahjussi let's go to Y/N's House first." I said to my driver.

"Yes Mr. Jaemin." Ahjussi started the car engine as he drove to Y/N's House.

I saw her mom on their front yard. I said to my driver that I'll go out.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Mrs. Kim where's Y/N?" I asked as i bowed at her.

She smiled at me then greeted back.

"She's sick Jaemin-ah...She can't go to school yet. And oh, here's your assignment she said that I'm going to give it to you since she's weak and can't go to school." She said. I got worried because Y/N is sick. I think it's my fault because there was a rain yesterday. Aish.

"Do you want to see her, Jaemin-ah?"

"Nae, Mrs. Kim." She led me to Y/N bedroom then she gave me her medicine and soup since she needs to go to work already.

I saw Y/N laying on her bed. She looks cute when she's sleeping. Wait, why am I saying this.

I sat down on the little space on the edge of her bed.

She woke up. I think she was awoken up by the sudden weight on the edge of her bed.

"J-Jaemin?" She sat up on her bed then looked at me.

I smiled at her then I gave her medicine first.

"Here, drink this first." I said. She nodded then she drank her medicine.

"Why are you her, by the way? Are you here to remind me my task for today? Don't worry...I can do it even I'm sick. So what's my task?" She said. I chuckled at her statement.

She glared at my action. Cute.

"I'm not here to ruin your day or reminding your task or something. I'm here to take care of you." I smiled at her

Her eyes widened as she checked my forehead and neck with the back of her hand.

"Are you sick? What's with you and your kind side? Did someone cast a spell on you? Who did it?" I laughed on what she said just now.

"No..hahaha. Just get used to it" She just nodded.

I took her soup as I fed her. She gave me a look before she ate her soup.

"Why are you so nice today, MR. NA JAEMIN?"

"Is it bad?" I looked at her.

"No...It's just...Why are you even doing this to me"

"As i said just get used to it...because maybe this won't happen ever again." I smirked.

She pouted. She's really cute. My heart skipped a beat. Wait...What? Oh no...nope. I don't like her...nope. Nope. This nerd. Nopeee.

"Wht don't you take a rest Y/N so that you'll be fine by tomorrow, don't worry I'll be here for you...and I texted my mom that I'm at your home and I'm not attending class for today." I said...She was about to say something then I shushed her by glaring. She just nodded then she layed on her bed then closes her eyes.

I stared at her face for a moment...She's really beautiful without her glasses. I sighed.

"You know...You got me Y/N. I think like you. Wait...I really like you." I mumbled. I hope she didn't heard that because I'm still thinking a plan on confessing at her properly.

I just smiled then I kissed her forehead. I saw her lips formed into a smile.

I lay beside her then I drifted to sleep too. I hope she'll accept me. I smiled then I started to drift to dreamland.

°.°•*•°✾.* • ° END °• *.•✾*.•°

HEY HEY GUYS~! ^^ here's another Chap for all of ya~ Hope ya like it ㅠㅠ I'm sorry if it's lame. Hehe.
IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST :---)) FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT. JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS FOR REQUESTING ^^ ●᎑● ♡♡♡.
I luv ya all~ ʕु•̫͡•ʔु♡

P.S. sorry for the wrong grammars ㅠㅠ.

~Tofu ♡