The Priest's Son

There was a great storm outside in the streets of Washington DC."Daddy,can we go and sell the Bibles?"the little boy asked in delight.

"It's freezing outside son,"the father suggested."But we have to daddy,"the boy continued.

The boy was four years old but he observed and followed in his father's footsteps. It was their tradition to sell Bibles during the winter seasons.

"Okay,we will go but you will have to put on your blue boots and a rain coat,"his father said rubbing the boy's soft, brown hair.

"Yes daddy,"the little boy said running to get his boots and rain coat.

The father wore a grey jacket and they left with the Bibles.The little boy went door by door knocking to sell the Bibles.

"Get outta here boy,"one man said after he opened the door smoking a cigarette.

"God loves you,"the boy stated to the man before he slammed the door.

In the estates,there was a young widow by the age of thirty.She had depression and decided to commit suicide.

She took a stool and placed it near the place she would hung herself.Before she could hang herself on the rope,the little boy knocked on the door.

"Hello,"the little boy said with his sweet little voice.The widow did not respond she was unsure if she could open the door.

She made up her mind and opened the door."God loves you,"the boy said reaching a Bible to her.

The widow gave him a smile."Boy,I don't know how to thank you,but you've saved my life,"she said wiping off some tears.

"Don't cry,"the boy said feeling pity on the woman.

"Come on,get in,"the widow offered the boy.The boy went in only to see a rope hanged on the ceiling next to a stool.

He looked at the widow with a surprised look.He ran and hugged the woman.He broke into tears.

"Don't kill yourself,"he said still crying."Be stro..ng,"he continued.

Deep inside,the boy's heart was breaking."I won't since you've opened my eyes,"the widow said looking shocked.

She wondered why the boy cared about her so much.The boy's father was shocked on the reaction of his son.

He didn't know that his son saw a vision last night.

The previous night,the boy dreamt that when he was selling Bibles he met a woman who wore a black dress and looked depressed.

He sold one Bible to her and later,his father married the woman and they got a baby boy.

So,the boy cried because he knew that the widow was to be his stepmother.

The widow brought the boy a little teddy bear and told him that whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on,the bear would squeak.

The boy smiled and said,"Thank you mother."

The widow and the father glared at each other in great shock.After three months,the priest got married the widow.

Lesson:Help people always if you get the chance.Hope y'all motivated,please if you wanna send a motivational message to your friends,just pm me or comment.Keep cool...