Color

I write this in deep sorrow.First I will start by revealing that my sister,Lilian is black from a different father.

She is a wonderful sister whom I can't afford losing.One day,she came home from school while we were in Florida crying.

"What is wrong with my skin color Rose!"She yelled crying bitterly.That is when I knew racism was going on every where that is why I am writing about this topic right now.

Color doesn't matter,people.What matters is unity.Nowadays I am saddened about what the world is turning into.

Sometimes I think I should stand up and change it from the wicked ways of people.Even if it will take my life.

Even Albinos are discriminated.Come on people please stop this I am pleading.Though I know this book may suck to you but please read this message.

And for the racists who are reading this book,please stop killing the black or the albino.No one is perfect in this world even your skin tone.

Please I beg you stop it.We can all make a better world by doing this.I am not opposing to Donald Trump and it isn't a word of politics or anything like that.

Donald Trump said he would chase out all the blacks from America.Please think this twice Donald.For the people living in America.

This is what made me,Lilian and my mum to go back to our homeland,Italy.

Stop racism.Comment if your on team:
#Stopracism
#Supportblacks