Beauty and the criminal

Your pov

My bestfreind dragged me to the bar and ordered both of us a drink. She forced me out of the house saying that "I work myself to hard and i should let loose once in a while." whatever. Anyways here I am at a bar drinking a beer with my bestfriend.

"I'm going to go dance for a while .... Come with me?" she asked

"I most definitely will not." I chuckled/yell over the loud music."I don't dance you know that."

"Whatever." she gave up and walked away knowing she wouldn't get any where with me.

I chuckled shaking my head then turned around.holding my beer with one hand and propping my hand up with the other. I soon felt eyes on me. Creepy. I looked strait ahead and saw this guy. He kinda looked like Justin Bieber. He smirked when I looked at him then winked. Quite cocky if you ask me. He is way to hot to want anything more than a one night stand. In not into that I never had and I never will have a one night stand. Unless I'm really really drunk. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath and looked back at my drink. A few moments later I felt a presence next to me. I looked over and noticed the same guy from across the bar. Desperate for the V or nah.

"Hey babygirl."he greeted

Very flirtatious I see.

"Hi." I said but it came out more like a question

"What's your name." he asked

"(Y/n)."also came out like a question

"Well I'm Jason." he introduced. "You wanna dance?" he asked

What's with humans and dancing.

"I don't dance." I explained

"Well can I buy you a drink." he asked.

He is really desperate. I'm clearly not interested.

"I already have one." I said raising my beer up to my lips and drinking some.

He kept his eyes on me the whole time.

"Look I think your really beautiful...." I started choking on my drink and he stopped talking. Maybe he wants more than a one night stand. Nnnnnaaahhhh. "Are you okay." he chuckled a little.

I nodded and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry you think I'm who, what, when, where, and why" I asked chuckling.

"Who: (y/n). What: beautiful. When: now and forever with me. Where: here and hopefully at my place. Why: ask God that question." he answered

I kinda smiled at him then laughed a little.

"I am not-"

"Don't do that yes you are beautiful. " he interrupted

He walked closer to me his hand traveled from my outer thigh my my waist. His golden eyes stared into my (e/c) ones as he moved closer and closer. His lips slightly grazed against mine making my whole body weak.

"Your so beautiful.  I want to make you mine. I'm going to make you mine." with that he smashed his lips against mine making me feel like we're the only two people in the world. His hand firmly squeezed my waist causing my to moan in his mouth a little causing him to smirk. My hands traveled up his body to the back of his neck I felt him press his body against mine.

"Get a room." voice yelled

"F*ck off Matt." I giggled a little then let my head fall his hands were still gripping my waist he turned back to me and I rose my head to look at him.

"Let's get out of here." Jason said.

" can't I'm with my friend." I explained

"You mean the friend that's with Matt right now... Don't worry he'll take good care of her just like I'll take good Carr of you." he winked then squeezed my waist harder than he already had it.

"Okay." I said

"Okay."