Rich Girl's Have Secrets Too!

Prologue

(Mother POV)

She watched as her daughter caught her first deer. She was happy for her but also was sad. Sad because if anyone saw her eyes, they'll turn her, her mate, her daughter in! For good! She just had to wait and see what Fate has in store. But until that time comes, she shall keep the secret from her daughter. And with that, she watched her daughter come up to her and give her a piece of meat.

'For you, Mother.' She smiled a wolf grin as she told me.

'Thank you, my daughter.'

She gave a bow and trotted off back to the mansion. I rolled my eyes and took my meat with me. As we got to the mansion, she changed into her human form. She was a beautiful young child with eyes so full of life and fun and beauty. I knew she was going to turn into a beautiful young woman who will be forever young. I ate my meat and changed to my human form.

Calla ran up to me and gave me a hug."That was the best day ever Mother! Thank you!!" I smiled.

"Your welcome, Calla." And gave her a hug.

I smiled at her as I pulled away. "Come on. Let's go get you ready for your birthday." I told her as I grabbed her hand. She followed me.

We got her ready for her birthday. And then I took her downstairs. The doorbell rang and people started coming. I chatted with my friends and family. That was until, I heard a scream full of fear. I recognized the scream as Calla.

"Calla!!" I screamed. Frightened, for my daughter's life. I called the pack through the mind link. 'Everyone!! Find Calla!'

Everyone got right to it. I smelt the air and followed her scent. It went into the woods. I jumped over a root and shifted. I raced after the smell and stopped.

There, in the middle of the meadow was my little Calla and her uncle...

Calla was struggling against him but, he held a tight grip. He looked over to me.

"Sister!! What a wonderful surprise you have here! Why haven't you told me about her sooner? She's so powerful, even when she's just a child. Where's your other child? Huh?"

I glared at him. And I called my other child over. Calla's twin brother. He was just as powerful as her. Storm came over and I whispered in his ear.

'Use your powers.'

He nodded. And stared at him and his eyes started glowing. Thunder rumbled ahead of us and Calla got the message. Her eyes started glowing and lightning shot down on him. Then it rained and when it touched him she froze the ice. He became frozen and Calla ran to me and I hugged her as I sobbed.

She hugged me and sobbed to.

*years later*

I watched as my daughter and son got off the car and into the high school. They turned and waved. I waved back. It was a normal day. Storm and Calla were starting highschool. Calla and Storm were both 16 years old. I drove off to home. And not knowing what would happen today..