Chapter 4...

Umm... What to say... HMM... Well.. Hi guys. Sorry for not updating lately. I just didn't have tIme. But here it is! I've spent a whole day on this just for you guys. So Enjoy please!!! :)

(Calla P.O.V)

When I had walked into the kitchen to grab something, the door knocked. So I rushed to open the door.. Only to see a pretty cute boy with Icy Jade eyes and brown hair. I smiled.

"What can I do for ya, Stranger!"

"Is this the house of Bella and Richard Lynn and their daughter and son?"

I have a slight nod. "Yeah. IM the son. Nice to meet ya. My sisters up there. She should be coming down in a minute." He looked over me. From head to toe. And when he reached my eyes. He raised an eyebrow.

I busted out laughing. "You really thought I was a boy?! Hilarious!!" I managed to get out.

He just glared and when I calmed down, I said,"Yeah. IM Calla Lynn. Daughter of Bella and Richard Lynn. Nice to meet ya!"

"IM Skye Waterbird. I came to meet my new pack members. As for your 'sister'. How old is she?"

"She's exactly.. 16. Same age. Same looks. And same parents. No biggy though. Were twins!!" We laughed.

"IM gonna go eat something. Wanna come with?"

He shrugged. "Sure." And we walked into the kitchen while I grabbed cereal. We made jokes, had laughs and ate. Then, my brother came in and then..

BOOM!

He slammed Skye into the kitchen wall and yelled.

"What are you trying to do to my sister?!"

He looked confused and all. I just watched as he looked at me and met my eyes. I just looked bored.

"Huh?! What are your trying to do?!!?"

He came through and said,"I ain't trying to do anything. I just wanted to meet my new pack members."

I already knew what else he was going to say. Truth is, I have power to see the near future. I can't tell anybody though.

"Who are you? And what do you mean?"

Skye looked different. "IM Skye Waterbird and IM beta of the Starlight pack."

Storm was shocked because we have never met the beta or his sons and daughter. This was his oldest son, Skye, and he was to protect the soon to be Alpha or Luna. He was the next in line to be Beta.

"IM the Soon to be Beta and guard the Soon to be Alpha or Luna."

I just kept eating my Cereal. LUCKY CHARMS!!! I guess they must have heard me in the mind link because they both turned to me with weirded out looks.

I gave a nervous smile. And slowly, very slowly, took a bite of my cereal.

Skye just looked at me like 'What The Fuck?!' In my words anyway.. Storm saw him and laughed.

I smirked at Skye and decided to go take a run in the woods on the way to school. When I was close to the door, Storm called me.

"Calla! You forgot your new phone!" He handed me my phone and I thanked him.

"Thank ya, Storm. I gotta go now. IM taking a run through the woods on the way to school. Kay?" He just shrugged.

"It's alright. I guess. I'll see ya at school then."

I waved. "See ya!" And took off outside into the woods.

When I had got to the woods. I smelt something... Smelt like... Umm... Death.. Blood and... I think it's.... Powerful. First thing, I thought of was a Vampire. A bloodsucker. Or what I like to call them... Mosquitoes!!! :P