late night movie

Marty manigas Sat on the red couch in front of the TV bundled in his army green blanket. His mom, dad, and younger brother had left some time ago to go to some 'important' party. So now marty was alone, again, in this giant house that they all lived in. He unbundled his arm from his blanket and turned up the volume as a movie came on the TV. Marty brought his arm back in to the blanket and eagerly waited for the long intro to the movie end. He was watching his second favorite movie, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Marty watched anxiously as the young protagonist Luke Skywalker rescued his sister Leia organa (skywalker) from jaba the hut.  Not to far into the movie Marty's attention was abruptly cut off by a strange buzzing noise. He chose to ignore it and continue on with the movie, returning to his position on the couch. Marty was once again so engrosed in the movie that when the buzzing returned louder he nearly jumped up to the ceiling. This time he did not ignore it, Marty Sat up and adjusted his blanket around him. Standing up from the couch he walked to the sound of the buzzing. It grew louder with each step he took and eventually Marty had to cover his ears from the sound. He looked around the area, but couldn't find where the buzzing was comming from. Marty took a step back, anxiety and fear starting to set in, he slowly made his way toward the TV. He took a glance at the screen to see it had stopped at the point where Luke was on endor. Marty went up to the TV to press play when the world suddenly went black. Marty manigas knew that he was very much awake at this point and had started to panic. He had no source of light, and the moon didn't seem to want to shine tonight. Marty took a cautious step forward, running into something hard. Stumbeling over it he felt himself fall, but as he fell the air around him changed as well as everything else. The moment Marty's head hit the ground with an audiable thud, everything went dark once again.