when was this a thing?

Marty woke up with an agonizing headache. He slowly Sat up with a small groan and rubbed his head. Marty cracked open his eyes adjusting to the bright but dim lighting. He instantly recoiled jumping up to his feet, panic taking over his body. He frantically searched around him, all Marty saw was lush greens. There were ginourmus trees that let in green tinted sunlight, and the ground was nothing but tall healthy grass. He didn't believe it, but somehow he was on endor. Marty stood, shedding his blanket to show his green sweatpants, black tank top lined with white and his white nikes. There was what he thought was gunfire in the distance, he leaned forward to get a better listen. Just as Marty thought he could hear a voice some flying thing zoomed past him. A second one in pursuit was dangerously close to running him over. Soon after the second one came two more speeder things, This time one snaged his shirt. As of from a movie he stood there shocked then was forcfuly pulled back to reality. Marty was mercilessly tugged through the now painful Sharp grass. He continually tried to put his dangling feet on the solid ground, but was forced to retreat. He heard what now was blaster fire come from next to him. Marty looked at the pilot, shock came over him as he realized he really was in star wars. A storm trooper was piloting the speeder, and was chasing down the one speeder in front of him. Realization settled in as he recognized that there were two people in the speeder in front of him. It was luke and leia. Thinking quick Marty swung his legs up onto one of the speeders ledges, and grabbed the very confused storm trooper. The moment he got a good grip on the trooper marty pushed him off the speeder. He regained his grip and found himself in the pilots seat, not knowing how to drive a speeder from star wars. Even better Marty was headed straight for a tree. Death griping the bike-like controlls he shot to the right barley missing the large trunk. He decided to follow the two Jedi on the speeder in front of him, trying his best to match their movements. The one on the back, leia, turned to see if the troopers were still following them, she only saw a boy that looked nothing like a trooper. Marty could see her tap on Luke's shoulder and tell him something. He noticed that luke had glanced back to him, Marty was tempted to wave. At that moment he was caught off guard as the speeder lurched to a stop, leaving marty to slam into the handle bars. Marty instantly felt something break as he continued to fly off the speeder unceremoniously. He hit the hard ground and stared up at the leafy canopy above him. Next thing he knew he saw a face appear and darkness faded in... Again.