2

sujin exited the browser and waited for a notification from kik to signify that the stranger has added her. she does not know why she gave her personal kik to the stranger. he could have been a hacker and she would not know. but despite the doubt, she has a feeling that it could be fun to be friends with the stranger.

it was 10 minutes after that, she almost dozed off on her bed. it was 11:56 PM at the moment and it was still school days, the reason she was tired even though it is still early based on her dictionary.

just as she almost asleep, her phone vibrated, startling her as she sat up immediately. she looks around her room in case something mysterious was in, but there was not.

she checked her alarm and it was 12:30 AM. she yawned and looked for her phone that was surprisingly under her bed. wow, she is rough.

she bent down and took her phone before unlocking it to find a notification from kik: kimkaaaaaa has added you.

guessing it was the stranger on omegle, she did a small dance while grinning.

but to clarify if he really is the stranger, she sent him a kik.

personal chat

yoo.sj: doggies~~

kimkaaaaaa: what the fck

yoo.sj: um, u are the stranger on omegle, right?
[seen at 12:43 AM]

yoo.sj: hEY DONT SEEN ME

kimkaaaaaa: yes

yoo.sj: omg thank god
[seen at 12:57 AM]

yoo.sj: y iz ur username kimkaaaaaaaaaa

kimkaaaaaa: it's kimkaaaaaa

yoo.sj: what's the difference?¿

kimkaaaaaa: the a's

yoo.sj: ????

kimkaaaaaa: there's six a's in my username

yoo.sj: oH

yoo.sj: why six?

kimkaaaaaa: do u ever stop asking?

yoo.sj: i was given a mouth for a reason, kimkaaaaaa

kimkaaaaaa: i was given a fist for a reason, yoo.sj

yoo.sj: r00d
[seen at 1:27 AM]

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

so, yeah, there's a short story but i will not put them in all of chapters bc i want to follow the format. i put them in to give a better understand. that's all~!