CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR POV

at the hospital, all of the members except taehyung were waiting anxiously for Jimin and yerim who was in the emergency room. a few minutes later,  jin's brother came out with two nurses.

"so, how's yerim and Jimin hyung?" jin stood up and went to them.

"I don't how should I say this but jimin's is in a severe coma due to the pain and his body can't take it. after the treatment, he'll probably wake up in five days or earlier than that.let's just hope for the best." jin hyung brother said which make all of them sighed in relief.

"what about yerim?"jhope asked the doctor.

"please tell her guardian to meet me in my room."

"I'm her guardian.i mean we are her guardian.just talk to us." jin insisted.

"Okay, come with me."

the bangtan members follow him to his room.jin and rap monster sits on the chair while the others stand behind them.

"I'll just summarize it so that you'll understand.yerim's condition is not as bad as Jimin.i've given her antibiotics and painkillers. By tomorrow, she would have come around. And about her trauma, I've checked her medical reports....she's completely fine.she's getting better and her condition is improving for now." jin brothers explain. the members had a shocked expression and confused at the same time.

"I don't understand why is that so."namjooon blurted out.

"This happens to patients that have the strong will to fight their own trauma. In yerim's case, she fights the person who causes her the traumatic event. she faced her own fears in order to overcome her trauma. But what shocking is that she herself didn't realise that she was fighting for herself that moment. you guys now can breath because she's winning this battle, kids." jin's brother explains. All of bangtan members sigh in relief and cupped their face feeling happy for yerim.

"But, she still has to go for treatment for me to monitor her and make sure her condition maintains and doesn't get worse," He said before walking out of the room.

the thought of taehyung who were now in the police station makes them sad again. They shouldn't be happy now because taehyung were still being investigated by the police in charge.

"err..hyung.I'll go and checked taehyung in the police station. you guys stay here with yerim and Jimin."namjoon blurted out.he was about to leave the room when jhope stops him." I'll go with you."

"can we visit her now?"jungkook ask the doctor.

"yes, but be careful not to wake her up.she's still having a fever and she's still weak." the doctor reminded and continued." how old is she again?"

"ermm..17,"yoongi answered the doctor. the doctor nodded and jotted down something on his notebook.

"here, take this medicine tomorrow when she is discharged at the counter and make sure she eats them three times a day." he passes the receipt to jin. jin took it and keep them inside his pocket.

The boys were now in yerim's room because they were not allowed to visit Jimin yet.

bangtan conversation

jungkook:otteokhae hyung.yerimmie hates hospital. what if she gets mad when she sees herself in the hospital room?

jin:kwenchana, I'll explain to her. you guys just make her happy and do not show your sadness in front of her and don't tell her about taehyung.we have to wait for namjoon and Hobie.

yoongi:jungkook-ah.you should stay with her here because after this me and jin hyung will take care of Jimin.you take care of yerim here, okay?

jungkook:nae hyung.

a few minutes later, the door opened and three familiar faces emerged from behind the door

"Kim taehyung!"half yelled. taehyung walked into the room with a smile plastered on his face.but his clothes were covered with blood.

"I'm glad you're here taehyung. but what happened?" jin asked after he broke the hugged from taehyung.

"they said it was self-defence so they release me and I just have to make a statement to use in the court. but appa's friends are all now in prison together with CEO Yong's."taehyung explains. the members were in shocked once again. they keep on receiving shocking news since yesterday.

"But how?"yoongi asked.namjoon and jhope who were silence knows everything because he told them on their way to the hospital.

"they've been looking for them since two months ago for drug dealing and illegal activities. Yong's group are now bankrupt."

"what about his family?"

"The police said, his wife divorced him and took the kids with her.so his family has nothing to do with him anymore."

"I'm so glad to hear this. Is this the end?"jungkook sighed and scratch his head.the Hyungs grinned at jungkook's words.

"eo. This is really the end. don't worry jungkook-ah."jhope said and ruffles jungkook's hair.