Childhood Summary...[Spoilers on 'Third Grade Is The Worst(Haru's Story) ']

Just like my other book 'Third Grade Is The Worst(Haru's Story)' I'm gonna spoil it in here... 

 She/I was basically a normal naive child...heh,if you call being bullied in third grade, almost failing every subjects, backstab by your own kindergarten friend,having your 'best friend' died and knowing the truth why she betrayed you...Hurts...It's hurts so bad...I once said in my profile I tried multiple suicided attempts but still live ... Looks like I'm saying random shit again...Hahahahaha it's so funny...A mere child...Change because of that faithful day... I don't know anymore... Is this really what happened to that child???She's only a little girl and was deceive...Crying herself to sleep...Well...It hurts... To still continue living when there's no more to live anyways...I was thankful she was saved...She snap one day and decided to just fight back...She was almost expelled...Hehehe almost...Six grade the little girl change drastically...Her once black eyes shunning with happiness was an empty void now...Her once dark brown hair that reached to her shoulders cut into a boyish look...You may wonder why isn't she being punish or her parents getting mad at her. Hahahahaha well...They never we're home to know what happened to their sweet child...

The school has a empty hallway where a little girl who is wearing a voting shirt and baggy pants sitting listening to music enjoying the calm and quiet atmosphere-

"Hey... Are you alright? "Looking up with an annoyed expression seeing a boy with blond hair and green eyes looking down at her. 

"What do you want!? "

"Me and my friends want to say hi to you... "

"If that's it ...leave shithead. "

"Huh? You are allowed to speak works like that? "The boy look at her like  he saw something new and what not. 

"Oi! Kai get back here! "Another voice was heard on the once emptied hallway. 

"Oh great more people... "The girl who is mistaken as a boy stand up and tried to walk away...key word...tried... 

"Can I be your friend? "The girl was taken back.Someone wanted to be her friend... 

"Tch...fine... "

And a shitty friendship was born...The funny fact...In their own group of family.She was the only girl there with six boys as her friends...Their more fucking older than her...