Introduction/ A word from the author

Hello everyone! This is (again) star25623 that recently started a CPN

And yes, I am starting another one (No no. Don't kill me. I will update the other ones as usual) 

Before I go into more information about the story let me first start with introducing what Cellphone Novel is.

A cellphone novel is:

  Japanese cell phone novel (keitai shousetsu, ケータイ小説, literally keitai = cell phone, shousetsu = novel) phenomenon began almost fifteen years ago and landed in the English-language world in 2008, beginning a new literary movement among thousands of young writers and readers globally first on Textnovel.com. The cell phone novel is a remarkably unique new form of writing, fusing serialized online storytelling with simple haiku-like poetic technique and with prose narrative. Each chapter or page is at most 200 words, but usually averaging around 50-100 words, using white space, line breaks, fragments, free flow poetry, deeply personal thoughts, emotions, and onwards. As it is about the literary culture, form and style, there is no restriction of genres or content.

(Source from: http://stakatsu.com/cell-phone-novels/ )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is done with my friend surroundedbymundanes (a.k.a Natasha.E) 
It is a collaboration work with her!  

So basically it means that both of us will have this story on both our accounts except that the p.o.v will be different. 

As you can see the cover my p.o.v is on the boy. 

The story will be updated everyday

But alternatively. So it means one day from the boys p.o.v and one day of the girls p.o.v 

So you will have to check out both of our accounts and read it alternatively everyday. 

If possible I want to make it into a compiled one so I think I will have to talk to the author! (I will come back later about that later) 

And like always, 
This is my second work on CPN and I warn you I might be wrong in the format.

Also my spelling and grammar is TERRIBLE 
So please be aware of the spelling and grammar mistakes. 

THIS IS A ROMANCE STORY 

And also, this is a fiction story.
Meaning I do not own the art and such but only the story and the characters. 

Enough of me talking about this. I am pretty sure you all understood me. 

The chapter one is up already----> https://www.wattpad.com/311549031-skinny-love-part-1-reagan

Please check! It! Out!!!!! 

Anyways thank you for coming over! And I will see you with chapter 2 tomorrow! 

BUH BYEEE!!!