Chapter 12

"Hey Juvia would you mind not holding me so tight."
"No Juvia will never let go of her precious Natsu, no matter how much you beg her."
"Well it's just that my injury hasn't healed yet and it's starting to hurt... really bad."
After quickly remembering that Natsu had only been released from the infirmary two days ago she quickly released her grip on him and began apologizing.
"Juvia is sorry Natsu, she did not realize how sensitive you were."
"Hey I'm not sensitive! It just really hurts. That's all."
Noticing how worked up Natsu got from being called sensitive made Juvia giggle to herself. This, however, did not go unnoticed by Natsu.
"Hey what's so funny? I told you I'm not sensitive so quit laughing at me would ya?!"
"Juvia is sorry once again Natsu it's just that... you looked so cute when you were mad." As she said this she gave Natsu a sincere grin that was so beautiful and serene that it made Natsu stop and consider what he was going to say next. "Heh... thanks I think you look cute whenever you smile." They were both lightly blushing from each others compliments, and for a couple seconds they just sat there on Natsu's bed staring at each other. Admiring each other's presence, until Juvia broke the silence. "Hey Natsu, Juvia just realized if it's still hurting that bad shouldn't we go talk to Porlyusica? She may be able to help you with the pain."
"Yeah your right I could go for some painkillers right about now. Would you mind giving me your shoulder I still can walk right on my own."
"Yes, Juvia could do that but she has a different method of getting you there in mind."
"Huh?"
Before he could ask what it was she had in mind she got up and picked him up bridal style. He quickly got flustered and responded with, "He... Hey what are you doing I'm the one who's supposed to do this!"
"Absolutely not, right now you are in pain and Juvia will do anything to make you as comfortable as possible so deal with it." She gave him a mischievous smile that Natsu found very attractive, which is why he protested no further.
"Oh man, if Gray or Elfman saw this they would never let me live it down. I can already hear them making fun of me I need to be firm and tell Juvia to put me down." As he said this he quickly glanced up at her and was awe struck by her beauty. The rays from the sun bouncing off her skin gave her a look that could rival those of the goddesses. When Juvia noticed him staring at her she would just smile at him, which made him blush. So he would quickly look away as if he didn't notice. A little while the two of them reached the house of the Fairytail doctor. They knocked on the door and were greeted by the coldest of glares. "What what is it!? Why can't I be left alone!?"
"Juvia is sorry to bother you Porlyusica, it's just that Natsu seems to be healing at a slower rate than normal and he's in a lot of pain right now. Could you please help him?"
She gave Juvia a long cold stare that made her so nervous to the point where she was sweating bullets until she finally said, "You go get me some herbs from out back I'll need them to make the medicine for his pain.!"
After giving a shriek from being yelled at she nervously said,"Yes mam, Juvia will return with the herbs." She then ran out of the house and made her way to the back garden. She brought the attention of the cold stare towards Natsu. He immediately started to feel nervous about his well being. "Natsu, you still can't remember who it was that stabbed you?"
"Nope, afraid not. It's really all a blur whenever I try to think about it. So I just try not to."
"What about Erza, she was there with you right? She was the one that brought the two of you to the infirmary two days ago after all."
"Yeah your right maybe Erza knows who... hold on a sec you said she originally brought the two of us to the infirmary?"
"Of course you and Juvia, although I couldn't really find anything wrong with her so as soon as she woke up I told her to leave but as you already know she refused to leave your side. Which was so irritating I'm getting mad just remembering it!"
She grabbed an old broom and started to swing it around out of anger until she finally calmed down. With a more serious look she told him, "Go ask Erza what she saw it may shed some light on the mystery of who stabbed you. After I give you the medicine."
"Yeah alright we'll go right after we leave you alone."
"No, don't take the girl with you, go alone."
"Uh... Ok whatever."
About a second later Juvia returned through the door out of breath. She handed a hand full of herbs to Porlyusica before saying, "Here are the herbs you requested. Will these help Natsu?"
"Yes, they should these plants are a remedy for dealing with pain. All I need to do is crush them and turn them into a cream."
"Ummm... Juvia has a question."
"What!? What is it?! Can't you see I'm busy!? Speak child."
She was blushing and avoiding eye contact so her head was tilted towards the floor. "If Natsu needs to consume the medicine can... can the medicine be administered through mouth to mouth? Because if so Juvia would like to volunteer to..." She was cut off by the impact of the old broom hitting her on the head. "Absolutely not! What the hell does Makarov let you kids do in the guild hall!? Besides this medicine is not meant to be digested, it must be applied directly to his wound."
"Juvia is sorry, please stop hitting her with the broom now."
As she chased Juvia around the room Natsu just laid there on the bed smiling and snickering to himself with a light blush. Then he thought to himself, "Juvia if you wanted to kiss me you don't need to use medicine as an excuse." His snickering was cut short when he himself felt the force of the mighty old broom on his head. "Ow! What the hell was that for I'm already in pain!"
"Here take this and get out! Leave me alone! If I have to see you again it better be because your knocking on deaths door!"
As soon as Juvia and Natsu left through the door they both turned around and bowed there heads in respect for her help, but all they got was the sound of the door slamming shut. "Man no fair I only got hit once why is my bump bigger than yours?
"Juvia is sorry Natsu because of her we both got hit and you didn't get your medicine."
"What are you talking about its right here in this bottle, she threw it at me after she hit me. Here let me ease your pain." He then opened the bottle, took some of the ointment and placed it on Juvia's bump. Her face immediately started to relax as the pain slowly faded away. "Thank you Natsu, here let Juvia rub some on your bump and wound for you."
"Oh man that stuff works wonders I feel like I can walk on my own now."
"So shall we head back to your place then?"
"How about I meet you there, I need to go ask Erza something really quick."
Juvia said nothing but stared at him. This made him feel uneasy so he said, "Juvia is everything ok?"
She continued staring at him until a smile spread across her face. Then she leaned in and kissed Natsu. She wrapped her arms around his neck and with great passion showed her love for him with the kiss. When she broke away she told him with a big smile. "Ok Natsu, Juvia will await your return."