Chapter 1

Felicity's POV 👙💄💋

I sat in front of my vanity mirror and started to apply my mask. My eyebrows were applied so carefully I almost convinced myself they were symmetrical. I wore light foundation to smooth out my golden caramel skin, I already had on my extra long eyelashes to make my small brown eyes stand out , bigger and bolder. I pulled on my high wasted bright red lacy panties and a bra to match.

"Are you done?" Miranda asked standing behind me.

"Yeah" I replied softly meeting her gaze through the mirror while fixing my nearly straight 28" custom made Peruvian wig on my head.

"Good kiddo, I'm counting on you" she placed her soft hands on my shoulders , quickly giving them a squeeze before rushing out. I could hear her hollering demands in frustration as she walked down the hall.

I pulled out my ruby woo MAC lipstick from my travel sized makeup bag and smothered it over my lips. I sighed deeply as I retrieved my phone in my bag opening up the new text message after hearing it make a ping sound.

Hey Li, could you help me with Craig Martin's coursework. I'm hella stuck man
😭😭
-Trè

I lightly chuckled as I could imagine Trè  getting frustrated over the coursework and hurling insults calling Martin a wasteman .I couldn't agree more he was the worst lecturer in our department ... Wait scratch that! He is the worst lecturer in the whole university.

"Li!!" Keisha's voice made me slightly jump causing me to drop my phone in to my lap.

"Huh?" I answered looking back at herto meet her staring at me hard.

"Are you ok? I been calling you a while" she asked placing her left hand on her left hip

I simply nodded.

Keisha is aged 25, 5 years older than me. A Beautiful ebony goodness, with a small button, nose, big light brown eyes and soft looking lips (no homo) she stands at 5ft5 and has a arse for days! Average breasts and sleek black long weave. She also has 4 tattoos and belly, nose and triple ear lobe piercings on each ear.

She had always dreamed of being an exotic dancer and when she started working at BigBooties she felt her dream came true. When I first started working at the club she was the first girl to talk to me and she always stuck up for me when the bitches were hating for no reason. We became really good friends.

"Hmm okay. Some guys are asking for you". She replied smiling.

"Who?" I asked while stuffing my phone in to the bottom of my bag. I had to mentally remind myself to respond to Trè later.

"Customers. Recommended by a friend apparently" she shrugged.

"Hmm okay"I roll my eyes before standing up.

"Come out on front yeah?"she replied already out the door.

"Yeah" I whispered to myself before walking out to catch up with Keisha.

Miranda in the image
AN

First chapter is up
Just a little teaser

Please guys comment and tell me what you think.

Don't forget to vote

Also ready my other story
"Concoction"