Chapter 2

Felicity's POV🎒💻📚🖊

I was sat in one of the meeting rooms in the library with my group, we were preparing for our presentation which would be due in less than 5 weeks.

"So is everyone happy with what they're doing for this project?" Antonio asked in his strong Spanish accent before sitting back in his seat.

"Yeah" the rest of the group chimed in sounding bored.

"Right thats cool then guys just email me if anything. I have to go to my next lecture" he replied.

He then threw up a peace sign before grabbing his laptop bag and waltzing out the door.

"I hate that guy" Trè scoffed quietly beside me, I couldn't help but giggle.  "He always thinks he's the boss"

"He's alright Trè, he's all about his work, which he takes seriously" I retorted giving him a side eyes before picking up my bag and squeezing past the rest of the group members who were busy chatting about who knows.

"What are you trying to say though?" I heard from behind me. I turned around  to see Trè running up behind me trying to keep up.

"Nothing" I smiled cheekily stopping to face him.

"Whatever"he rolled his eyes hard at me.  "Come we go Tesco real quick I'm hungry" he literally dragged me out of the uni before I could complain.

****
It was only the sounds of gentle clicking of computer mouses and the tapping of the keyboard heard. I was in the quietest zone in the whole library doing research for an essay that had been handed out last week. When it came to school work I made sure I was on top nothing less than that.

I was deep in study mode but I couldn't help the feeling that I was being watched.

I looked up and met a pair of dark green eyes gawking back at me from across the table. The mystery guy suddenly turned his head and focussed his attention back on his fancy looking Apple Mac laptop.

As I continued to study I knew he was staring again. I quickly snapped my head up in his direction and caught him staring at me.

AGAIN.

"What?!" I asked throwing him an unimpressed look.

"Your a feisty one" he chuckled lightly I noticed his eyes twinkle with amusement.

"Yeah and your creepy" I replied flinging my weave over my shoulder. Not failing to take a proper look at him I can't lie I liked what I saw.

"I really ain't it's just I had to admire your beauty" he smirked as he folded his arms and leaned back in his chair.

"Whatever" I smirked. By now some snobby students were tutting and making indirect comments at us.

"What's your name?" He asked bringing down the volume of his voice.

"Felicity" I winked at him. "What about yours?"

"Xavier" he replied.

I nodded politely and faced my computer once again. But I knew he was still looking at me.

"What?!" I chuckled quietly looking back at him again .

He laughed throwing his hands up , he opened his mouth ready to speak but was interrupted.

"Shhhh!!"

The grin on Xavier's face was quickly wiped off when he turned to face the library staff telling him off, he apologised as he was warned before the the old lady hovering over him bobbled away mumbling under her breath.

The next thing I see is Xavier sitting next to me like when did I even invite you boo?

"Can I have your number? I want to chat to you but there's some enemies of progress in here" he said rolling his eyes.

"Nice try" I said cutting my eye.

"I wanna get to know you Felicity, let me" he whispered in to my ear, I don't even know why I felt a shiver travel down my spine it must of been the way his deep voice rung in my ear or maybe because I could feel his breath lightly tickling my exposed neck.

"Hmm" a small smile crept upon my lips

"You know you want to" he spoke temptingly like the devil.

"Fine!" I said rolling my eyes in a playful manner.

He grabbed his iPhone 6s Plus, unlocked it and gave it to me so I could type in my digits.  The whole time I could feel his stares.

What was I getting myself in to?

I looked up to meet his gaze and it felt like time paused for a while.
Because he was now sitting closer I could see his eyes were not only dark green but had a undertone  of a amber yellow colour. He had olive toned silky smooth looking skin which complimented his eyes and dark hair, he had a dazzling white smile with dimples on both cheeks and a broad manly tall frame with a clean dress sense.

Hmm.

"Where are you from? " I asked curiosity obvious in my voice.

"My dad is half Spanish and half English and my mum is Brazilian.

Yourself ?" he smiled warmly.

"I'm half Filipino and half bajan" I returned the smile.

"Exotic mix" he nodded his head slowly at me.

I quickly nodded too, suddenly feeling awkward. I think he suddenly caught on.

"Let me let you get back to your work I will text you later yeah?" He said, already on his feet.

"Yeah" I replied, giving him a small smile.

I watched him walk back to his laptop with the corner of my eye. I watched him plug his headphones in and began to type and the way he chewed on the end of his pen as he concentrated on whatever it was he was reading.

I like this guy already.

AN
Xavier in the image

Comment •Vote • share and add to your library/ reading lists.

P&L xx