Chapter 3

Felicity's POV

I was sat on a small table in the corner of a cosy cafe just opposite my university.

Alone with only the company of my thick textbooks, pencil case, notepad and good ol' Google.

I was far to in to my research on Cell Biology and Neuroscience to notice my friend Ashley sit down in front of me.

"So your just gonna air man yeah" he playfully screwed me.

I looked up in surprise to meet Ashley.

"What the ... How long have you been there?" I asked with a bewildered expression plastered across my face.

He just sat in front of me grinning like a fool.

"Been a couple of seconds still" he chuckled as he leaned back in his chair.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"So ..What you doing then CiCi?" He smiled as he got up from his seat and hovered over my head, his eyes scanning my laptop screen.

"Studying" I simply answered back nonchalantly.

"Your always studying man you need some excitement in your life" he replied sitting back down.

If only he knew..

"Nope, I'm good I need to study man" I sighed taking off my reading glasses to rub my eyes. I finally look up to meet his gaze.

Ashley was a good looking man, he was a light cinnamon brother with beautiful copper brown ,long, curly hair, blue eyes and a nice height. But he was a player, gyalist ,thot you name it and I knew too much of his dirty secrets to ever look at him in that way.

"See your stressing yourself, take a break and get wild with me" he smirked taking my small hands in to his big paws.

"No thanks" I snatched my hands away.

"And who's that girl shooting evils at me please ?" I asked when I noticed a short looking girl with glossy milk chocolate skin screwing me from the other side of the cafe.

Ashley looked over his shoulder and locked eyes with  the blackanese beauty.

"Yeah she needs to chill" he replied blankly turning back to face me again.

"Who is she?" I asked again quickly taking a second look.

"Just a fan" he sighed rolling his eyes at me for prying a little too deep in to his "business"

I forgot to mention he is a part time model and has been the face of H&M

"You fucking her?" I asked with a perfectly plucked raised eyebrow.

"Hell yeah, have you seen her ass"he beamed brightly.

We just looked at each other and bursting out laughing.

****

I decided not to go to the party that Ashley had invited me to . I needed to go to down to the club, I was in need of extra money and the weekend was dedicated for earning some, weeknights weren't always predictable with uni and all of that.

I walked up to the top deck of the bus and straight to the back where there were empty seats.

I pulled my hood over my head flattening my wild curls and plugged in my headphones as I  stared out the window.

The song treat you better by Shawn Mendes played in to my ears.

I thought about how my life turned out.

My parents dying in a car crash

Me turning in to a part time stripper to earn good money so I could eat and pay for university.

I thought about how alone I felt carrying this burden.

This.....secret.

I wished that I would find someone who would treat me like a queen and rescue me from this nightmare I was living.

I shook my head and wiped the tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"You alright?" A male voice asked from the other end of the row of seats.

"Yeah" I sniffed before turning to meet Xavier sitting across from me .

"You?" I smirked. "Why are you here?" I asked fully turning to face him.

"To get to my destination" he replied with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded my head slowly realising how stupid the question was.

"You should come to my boy's party" he continued.

"No I can't" I smiled.

"Why not you got a better offer?" He asked.

"You ask a lot of questions and yes I have" I smiled before standing up.

I pressed the bell and walked down the aisle.

"So I've been told" I heard him reply with humour apparent in his voice.

I threw up some deuces in the air as a big smile grew on my face.

I didn't look over my shoulder though, I just kept it moving.

AN

NEW CHAPTER
IMAGE OF ASHLEY 😘😘
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

P&L xx