3

(Kamari in MM)

Maleeyah-Jewel POV

Lord Jesus this boy is fine. He extended his hand I shook it still in a daze. A smirk grew on his face , i felt my cheeks heat up me , Jewel  blushing this can't be real life.

Kamari POV

    Wassup names Kamari Lopez aka Mari.  I'm 18 years young lightskin and fly as shit , got all these little thotties on my back but a nigga don't want these hoes. Now this Maleeyah chick she's a cutie lil Ma deff caught a young thugs eye. I don't usually do relationships plus she looks like a good girl I don't want to ruin her life she can't handle my life style . None of these shorties can I'm a thug a drug dealer not the type of guy you bring home to meet the parents. I'm fucking someone right now too this lil Thot Selena she's good at one thing sucking Dick shorties delusional if she thinks she'll ever be my girl she's annoying with all that . Bitch bye (m.city Jr. voice)

 (Selena in Above)

(Selena in Above)

*Chuuurp* the gym went silent " I want each of you to do 20 sit ups spotting each other then the rest of the period is free" I looked at Maleeyah "did you want to go first malee-" "call me jewel she said in her sweet soft voice " but no you can go first" I lay down on the mat she went to hold my feet And kept her head down the entire time she's just so cute.

Selena POV

Ugh why Is that girl jewel partnered up with MY man . She better enjoy her hour a day cuz that's ALL she's getting . Anyway I'm Selena Velez in 17 Columbian and crazy. I can't even be mad im fucking one of Kamari's friends Davion . And davion isn't the only one. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right ? 

Coach Gavin POV
*Chuuuuurp*  class dismissed everyone go shower up and head to the lobby until the bell rings. nice job today class

Caileeyah-Gem POV

"Maleeyah" I yelled as I jogged twords my sister. "Who was that boy?" I panted out out catching my breath reaching up to her . "Oh nobody Gem" she said shyly tucking her hair behind her ear . I've never seen my sister like this he must have her feeling some type of way. Let me find out my hard ass sister jewel is crushing . I decided to just leave it alone . We made our way to the locker rooms and to the showers here I said throwing Jewel her bag "there's our outfit change Twinnie" I smiled and jumped in the shower stall. Taking off my clothes I turn on the hot water and get in careful not to get my hair wet. Our next outfit is gonna have all the haters talking. I got out dried off through my hair in a side pony ahh went to meet jewel in the lobby.

(Maleeyah-Jewel in black Caileeyah-Gem in yellow)

Maleeyah-Jewel POV

I hopped out of the shower dried off lotioned up threw on my outfit and some matching perfume to the lotion. I applied some quick eye make - up and through my hair in a half up half  down top bun . I walked to the lobby and Laylani was standing with Gem looking fly too with her outfit change.

(Laylanis outfit change)

To be continued Just a little something

10 votes to continue 💕🙄