4

Caileeyah-Gem's POV

Lunch is my favorite time of the day. Basically because I just love food. I go through the lunch line I grab chicken tenders ,tater tots, and a brownie with an orange soda I pay my 4.00 to the cashier and make my way to our regular table. I go and sit by jenaya. When I feel a tap on my shoulder.... "Cai Cai" Terrell whispers in my ear "can we talk." Just I was about to answer when Maleeya marched up and poured her chocolate milk all over his head. Like why does she have to keep messing with this boy she knows how much he means to me. "Maleeyah wtf is wrong with you" I scream and hand Terrell some napkins. " that's for calling me Maleeyah" she huffs and walks away. God can this day just end " I'm so sorry Terrell, do you still want to talk ?" I state while putting my head down. "Sure come on" we walk out of the school and into his blue Dodge Charger. I hop in the passenger seat and throw my back pack in the back seat and hook up my phone to his aux wire . I put on friend zone by a boogie and tilt my head back against the seat " sorry about jewel". " It's okay" Terrell smirks "now my chocolate self tastes like chocolate too" I bust out laughing so hard tears well up in my eyes. " You want to roll with me to my house to shower and change" he asks "of course" I turn the music up louder and sing along as Kevin Gates One Thing comes on. "Baby hit this weed 'cause it might calm you down I rub your feet listenin' to everything you talkin' 'bout straight out the streets, I'm grimy I talk, my diamonds shiny don't mean to be too aggressive baby I go to war with god behind you one thing I really love is makin' love to the pussy" I sing as we pull out of the parking lot . Terrell puts his hand on my leg as he drives. "I didn't get to eat can we grab something" I ask "McDonalds okay" Terrell asks "perfect" I smile I love McDonalds chicken nuggets dipped in Big Mac sauce. 5 minutes later we pull up to McDonald's . "Welcome to McDonalds how can I take your order" the man asks over the load speaker . " umm can I get a 10 piece McNuggets , a large fry two sides of Big Mac sauce a large sprite no ice, and a Big Mac meal with a coke please" I smile at the fact that he still remembers my favorite order. "That'll be 18.96 at your first window" we pull up to the first window and Terrell pulls out his wallet handing the man a crisp 20 dollar bill out of his  huge stack of money. Terrell a thug sells drugs gang bangs just like my daddy. I like mine with a little hood in them . We pull up to the second window it's one of Terrells hoes Justina .

 We pull up to the second window it's one of Terrells hoes Justina

(Justina☝🏻☝🏻) 

"Here you go daddy" she smirks and hands him  the food and drinks. " Bitch don't get beat up at your job I start yelling and try to get out of the car but Terrell was quick to lock the door and drive off . " I swear to god Terrell all these hoes are a problem you really must not take me seriously" I punch the dash board and start crying. This is the shit I was talking about every time I think we're in a good place up pops another thot . Justina and I have had problems in the past I beat her ass at the pool this summer. I may be tiny but I can hold my own . My daddy trained me and Maleeya to fight at a young age. You see our mom died while she was giving birth to us she had cancer and refused treatment so we could be born healthy she basically sacrificed her life for us . So I never take anything for granted and am thankful for even the smallest things. I'm forced back to reality when we pull up at Terrells house . "Listen I don't fuck with anyone anymore, I want you back, I'm serious about you and only you I love you and only you.  You mean everything to me, I'm sorry about everything in the past I can't go back and fix it ...but I can change how I act in the future and I promise I'm going to be a better man to you I can't loose you again Cai Cai." I started crying this boy really has my heart. "I love you too Relly" I giggled "what did I say about calling me that" he mugged. He looked me in the eyes " so you're mine again ?" "Always have been" I leaned in and kissed him. Guess my days looking up. I got my baby back