One: Love

I had never liked girls. But ever since my new algebra class had gotten a new student teacher, I began noticing that Ms. Robinson had AMAZING features.

Whenever I had walked into class, all of the guys were talking about her features. I had sat down and opened my notebook to write down the bell ringer, when Mrs. Tomas introduced her.

"Goodmorning class. We have a new student teacher who will be spending a few months' time with us. Meet Ms. Robinson." She smiled and gestured to the gorgeous brunette with a sharp jaw line and perfect figure. Those curves, I thought.

One day, she even bent over beside my desk in her tight yoga pants. That got me dripping.

She's the only woman I had ever felt something for. The only woman I had ever loved.

I was 15, and she was 23.

Illegal? Yes.

Fun? Yes.

We're we in love? Definitely.

Her body was gorgeous. Simply beautiful.

The way she wore her makeup. Barely any. She knew I loved it.

Our secret nights together.

Just love. Simply love.

Passionate.

Devoted.

Simple.

Love.

The way we snuck around.

How I lied to my father that she was tutoring me.

I faked being bad at algebra, when I was really the top student in the class.

The way she touched me.

Fingertips to skin.

Lips to lips.

Teeth to earlobes.

We were in love.

The way she played with my blonde hair.

The way her green eyes looked into my blue ones.

Her laughter and smile fueled me.

Ms. Robinson and I were completely in love.

And this is our story.