Four: Body

☆☆SEX☆☆

She took her thin, long fingers and caressed my sensitive little clit. My toes curled and she took her thumb and began to rub my clit.

"Fuck, Ms. Robinson." I moaned loudly.

"How about we take this upstairs, dear? Get you more comfortable, yea?" She placed a gentle kiss on my clit.

All I could do at this point was nod.

She led me upstairs and pushed me onto her bed.

"I bet you've never been fucked by a real woman, Chey. Undress."

I began to undress, taking my skirt off first. While I unbuttoned my shirt, I watched Ms. Robinson begin looking through her closet for something.

"What are you looking for?" I unbuttoned the last button and dropped my shirt to the floor.

"Handcuffs and a toy." She stood on her tippy-toes and pulled down a card board box and sat it on her dresser. She looked back at me and looked me over. "Keep undressing." She said as she dug through the box.

I took took off my bra, covering my chest with my arm. Then with one hand, I slid off my bright pink thongs.

I went to sit on the bed but Ms. Robinson came over and smirked. "Lay down and put your hands above your head, dear." She pulled handcuffs from behind her back.

I did as told and she handcuffed me to one of the metal bars on the head board.

"Now, our night will begin." She bit her beautiful bottom lip that had been coated in red lipstick and gently dragged her fingernail from my neck, down to my belly button as she walked the length of my body.

She crawled onto the bed and spread my knees apart. "Look at that beautiful sight. Your little pink nub. Your untouched hole. It's mine tonight, yea?" She began to kiss my right knee and then stood back up to undress herself.

"Make sure you're watching me, chey. And keep those legs open. I wanna see you drip." She took her hair from the rubber band and shook it out to where it became messy.

She took off her blouse, showing off her amazing breasts in a sexy black laced bra. The sight before me caused me to bite my lip. The nice spot between my legs began to ache and tingle.

Next, she took her hands and squeezed her breasts. She bent down and slid off her tight, black jeans.

There she was. Left in nothing but sexy lace underwear and a bra.

She reached behind her to unbuckle her bra and then slid it off. Then slid her panties down her beautiful thighs and stepped out of them.

She walked back to the bed and crawled between my legs again. She then examined between my legs.

"How'd I ever get this lucky, finding such an obedient and sexy girl like you?" She scooted back then bent down and began kissing down my right thigh, then my left thigh.

Soon, she stopped. I felt her breath on my swollen, pink nub. I was aching. I needed her.

"Please.." I whined.

"Are you needy?" She rubbed her finger around my nub.

"Yes ma'am. I need you. Please." I whined more and arched my back, trying to position my hips to where she would touch me.

"Want me to rub your clit? Is that what you want?" She began to blow air onto my nub.

"Yes. Yes, Ms. Robinson." I bit my lip.

She took her index finger and touched my clit. She rubbed in gentle little circles.

"Oh my god." I moaned and my back arched.

She removed her finger and moved her head down to my clit and began circling her tongue on and around it.

"Oh my god. Oh my god f------uck!" I cried out.

"Ready for my fingers, darling?" She lifted her head up.

"Yes. Please, Ms. Robinson. I need you in me." I looked down at her.

Without hesitation, she inserted her index finger inside of me, sending me into bliss.

"Oh my god, Ms. Robinson. Oh my god. So good, please, more." I whimpered in moans.

She pumped her finger and soon added her middle finger. When I began to reach my high, she pulled her fingers out and put my legs straight out.

She sat on my hips and took my breasts in her hands. She squeezed them and began to suck on my left nipple.

"Oooo. Mmm, fuck." I moaned.

She began to turn around and bring her bum closer to my face.

"You're going to eat me out, understand? I want you to suck my clit until I cum. Then I'll make you feel better." She lowered her vagina near my face.

"Go."

She got to where her clit was touching my lips and then I began sucking and licking her clit.

I swirled my tongue and she moved her hips. It didn't take her long to start convulsing in pleasure and screaming my name. She reached behind her and grabbed my hair, tugging it.

"Fuuuuuuck!" She screamed and then started panting as I felt juices drip onto my nose and lips.

She got off of me, panting. I licked her juices from my lips as she looked me over. She went to the box and took out what looked to be a dildo attached to a harness or something.

"This is a strap-on." She began to strap it onto her lower half and crawled back onto the bed when it was secured.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Chey." She opened my knees and scooted closer to my area.

She spit in her hand and used it to lube up the dildo attached to her.

She positioned it at my hole and began to thrust in gently.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I moaned.

"You like when I stretch your hymen open? Huh?" She got all the way in and started slamming into me.

She grabbed my breasts as she slammed into me.

"O-o-o-oh my goooooo-oooo-od." I screamed and arched my back. "More! Harder, oh my god, harder please!" I screamed as she continued to thrust harder.

She began leaving hickeys on my stomach.

About 2 more minutes of thrusting sent me into my first orgasm. I began convulsing and screaming, my toes curling. I heard a sound like I was peeing. I looked down to see if I was.

"Oh my god, you're a squirter. I'm gonna have so much fun with you."

~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed! I'll hopefully he updating again sooner. Make sure you leave feedback and suggestions.