Chapter 10

Bill went upstairs. Soos is upstairs sweeping the floors singing a song and turns to dipper."Oh hey dipper what's up?" He says. Bipper looked back at soos.

"Oh hey there!" bill walked to soos. "Do ya still wanna know the exact time and date of your death?"

"Uh...I was only kidding dude." Soos says a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey have you seen Mabel, I wanna show her something I made." He says giggling a little “hey your eyes are different...." soos says a little concerned. "Like yellow...."

"I dunno," Bipper said, "maybe it's hepatitis?"

"Hehe yeah...." soos says. "Anyway, have you seen the scientists guy, he's been gone for a while and he's usually with you."

"He's underground, in the bunker, you know," Bill said casually, checking the vending machine's candy. "Why'd you ask?"

"Oh okay I'm glad he's safe and not dead. Wendy told me that bill is still alive like that's even possible?" Soos laughs a little, thinking that bill was really dead."

"Hmm, why'd she say that?" Bill asked, running his bloodied finger down the glass. There were no chocolates in the vending machine.

"Well she said she  saw some shadowy figure with yellow eyes in the forest. Wendy said that it looked like....uh I don't know....you dipper, but with bill eyes." He shrugs. "But that's impossible, right. Bill won't possess dipper because bills dead Bill smiled and looked at soos.

"You're right." He said pleasantly. "Bill is dead." He takes his hand of the glass and walked to the window. "He's dead, just like you." He punched the glass. The shards stuck itself on Dipper's hand. He laughed. He took a bigger piece of shard and pointed it at Soos. "Wanna play a game?"

"Uh, sure....what sort of game?" Soos says, backing away from bill slowly. Bills eyes flickers from a bright yellow to pitch black with red irises.
"That's not a game....." soos says with a worried look.

. "It is a game now," Bill said, pouncing forward and slicing Soos's Arm. "Playing," He said, taking the shard out of the deep cut and stabbing it again in his arm.

"Dude, I don't think you should be doing that....uh I'm going to go tell Mr pines...the smart one that somethings defenetly wrong with you.." he says, sneaking away behind bill. "Nope nope....I'm not gonna die you can't make me dude!" He yells and runs off into the kitchenSoos hides behind the tabel...wondering where dipper is.

"OH COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER YOU ARE QUESTION MARK!" He calls out. He dropped the shard of glass and set his hand on fire. "DO YOU WANT CAKE? DO YOU WANT TO BE BAKED?" He touched the walls which quickly caught ablaze.

"Oh dude this is really creepy...." soos seats bind dipper bit trips on his shoelaces.

"Hello there," Bill said threateningly. "Want some cake?" He set fire to the things around them. The flames crawled around them until they were surrounded by it. "Well none for you."
"But I want cake...you said u can have cake...." soos says whining littl.

"I said if you want some." Bill said procuring a cake out of thin air. "Here" He gave the cake to Soos. "I hope it's not poisoned or anything."

"Oh yeah cake...thanks dipper. I don't know how you magiclly make that but this cake is delicious." Soos says, taking another bite of the cake. Bill laughed as he took a piece too. A couple of worms crawled out the cake but he didn't mind. He took a bite too.
"Yeah. I know right. My favourite part of this cake is the black widow spiders. It gives it its... Exotic taste." Soos looks at dipper..

"hold on, you put what in the cake?!" He looks at his piece snd sets it down."well yeah...I'm not hungry anymore...uh I gotta tell Wendy something"

"But how?" Bill asked. "How can you leave if you're surrounded by fire." Bill procured a teacup filled with insects and drank the contents calmly. "The shack's engulfed by fire. It's going to come crashing down soon. I suggest you stay a while here with me in hell."

"What about you dipper, are you going to die too?" So is asks bill, a little confused on what's going on.

"What do you think, Question Mark?" Bill asked, putting away his tea set and the cake. He brought out a spear. "It's kind of unfair if you'll die feeling less pain than the others did, isn't it?" He threw it at Soos' leg. "Oh, and about the dying part?" He took out an ax and chopped Soos' hand off. "I never die." Wendy comes in the shack with a bucket of water and puts out the fire, wetting Soos and Bill.