The Mayer Household

Charlies P.O.V.

6:30 in the morning is way too early to be getting up for school. I mean if school started at nine and ended at like three that would be fine. But no, stupid bitch principles think its okay to make us get up this early. Anyways, I get up, hop in the shower quick and get dressed in my usual attire; black jeans and a white shirt. I have to admit I take a second to admire my body in the mirror. Who wouldn't if you worked out constantly and had a couple badass tattoos? When I'm finished a run my fingers throught my hair to make it a messy perfection.

I run down the stairs and see my mom in the kitchen making me eggs and my dad passed out on the couch from work yesterday. I quick eat the eggs and go to the garage and start my motorcycle. Yes I have a motorcycle, that might be why 90% if the girls like me. As I race down the street I pass by Anna in her yellow Volkswagen bug. I'm not surprised when we make eye contact and all she does is roll her eyes and looks away.

You see our parents were best friends since high school so we are sometimes forced to hang out bacuse of dinners and shit.  I don't really mind because she is hot as hell but she just hates me. I don't even know why, maybe its cause one time we were at dinner and afterward we went up to her room and I tried to kiss her. I mean who wouldn't? Anyways what ended up happening was I walked out of there with a sore pair of balls...

I get to school and immediately James, Conner and Dylan greet me with a  bro hug and along comes one of the girls I'm currently "dating" mostly she is my booty call and we hook up whenever I want to. "Hey Charlie" "hey babe what's new?" I have to call her a pet name because I can't figure out what her name is at the moment. "nothing just really stressed" TAYLOR! that's what it is. "Oh that sucks" I say with fake sympathy. "Are you still coming over tonight? I could, you know relieve you of some stress." I say and add a wink. "Sure I'll be over around seven."

The school day passes by quiclky and I didn't have to beat anybody up. when I get home I throw my empty backpack on the gound bacause I don't plan on doing my homework.